Nightmares

Naina and Sameer are sleeping on thier bed at home, she suddenly starts to become sweaty as someone is chasing after her, he covers her mouth, and traps her in an unknown area. She suddenly wakes up in shock, and goes to the bathroom to wash her face. She walks out of the room, and goes to the creativity room.Naina lights a candle up, and starts painting of what she saw in her nightmare. There is more fear, and a hand wrapped around her waist.

Naina: Yeh kya sapna tha? Yeh toh pehle kabhi nahi huwa hai? I don't want anything to happen to me, but I really want to know what is this.

She works all night, and now it is the next morning. Vishaka, Bobby, Rohan and Deepika are banging the door since Naina won't come out of there.

Rohan: Naina Bhabhi please open the door

Deepika brings Sameer over and he becomes extremely tensed that Naina has locked herself in. Naina opens the door and has dried up paint in her fingernails, and they all look horrified seeing her in this state. Vishaka and Sameer hug her to get her back in the right state of mind. She finally reacts, and points to the picture. They take a look at it, and become shocked just by seeing it.

Bobby: Naina what have you painted?

Naina: Dad whatever I saw in my nightmare I painted that. It sounds haunting but that's what I did. I'm sorry for scaring you, but I was here all night. Don't worry I'm fine.

Sameer: Naina challo mere saat, you need sleep.

Vishaka: Sameer is right you should take rest.

Sameer takes Naina into the room, and makes her lie down. He has a few tears as he was not there this time. Naina signs no to him, and tells him to smile.

Naina: Kuch nahi hoga mere saat, these nightmares are not real. Aur tumne toh kaha tha, we should face every difficulty, that's what I'm doing. Mein bahaut strong hoon wo wali Naina ab nahi hoon mein Naina Sameer Maheswari hoon. Don't worry I'm okay Sameer.  Waise tumhe painting kaisa laga?

Sameer: It's way too scary, what are you going to do with it?

Naina: I don't know but do you think I should sell it?

Sameer: Give it one more go, and then we can send to a musueam in Mumbai?

Naina: Thank you so much, your the best Sameer.

Naina goes to sleep for an hour, after she wakes he is carrying her breakfast, and puts it on the bed. Sameer feeds Naina toast, fruits and tea. She is always overwhelmed by his care, but regrets spoiling thier marriage as was only one sided love.

Naina: Sameer muhjhe maaf kardo, I spoilt our marriage, and I know it wasn't perfect.

Sameer: Naina tum kya bolrahi ho, I was the luckiest man to have married you that day, tumne kuch nahi bigara hai, it was the situation that we were in. I don't regret it at all, because you make my life more beautiful. Agar hum nahi takraye they uss din, toh tum yaha pay nahi hoti, you would have cried yourself to death if I didn't meet you. That's why god sent me to you, I don't know to replace your first husband.

Naina: I really didn't like him at all, it was just wake up, go to work, eat and sleep. I found it very boring, and I got annoyed, but I couldn't say anything. There was no love between us, so that's why it took time to discover my feelings for you. It's good that he is not in my life anymore or else I wouldn't have found you. Your the only one who I truly love, and I'm very lucky as well to have bumped into you.

Sameer: If you didn't like him, why did you get married to Raj?

Naina: How can I tell you, it was a forced marriage? I couldn't say anything as I didn't want my parents to get humiliated if I said no. I  got married when I was 18, and I ruined my life for three years. At that time he was always obssessed about me, and checked every little thing of what I was doing. I was really very scared of what he could do to me, so I did everything which made him happy. He lost his job, and after that he became an alcholic so I did everything to find a job. He did change after that, and that day when he found his new job he passed away, but it dosen't matter now I'm with you. That's my past life which I'm telling you now.

Sameer: You suffered through so much on your own, and you did not have the chance to even breathe for a second, I will never do that to you because I love you so much?

Naina: I love you too Sameer, and your my angel who made my life even better than I expected? Thank you god for sending Sameer into my life. I will never talk about Raj in front of you, because it's just Samaina now?