Kidnap

Naina is walking along the streets happily returning home, when she sees a black van following her slowly. She realises this, and starts to run from there. Naina is confused on why someone is chasing after hers. It's just like the nightmare which she dreamt of her. The kidnapper reaches to her, and puts cloroform on her mouth which makes her unconsious. He places her in the van, and leaves from Ahemdabad.

It has turned dark, and Sameer is waiting for her, but she hasn't returned yet. Both of the families, Munna and Pandit are clueless of where she could be. Bobby and Anand decide to ring the police to make a report of a missing person. Sameer is getting very tensed, as she has never done this before.

Sameer: Naina kaha chali gayi hai, muhjhe bahaut darr lagraha hai maa?

Bela: Meri beti kis haal pay hogi, humme nahi pata hai?

There is a knock at the door, and everyone thinks it's Naina. Sameer runs over to see the police inspector there. He comes inside, and shows them all a necklace which Sameer gave her.

Sameer: Yeh toh Naina ki necklace, where did you find it from?

PI: Three streets away, muhjhe lagta hai she was defending herself from someone, but the necklace broke off. I'm sure she has been kidnapped.

Preeti: Yeh satch nahi ho sakta hai, meri behen bahaut masoom hai?

PI: And someone can take advantage of her innocence?

Sameer: Maine Naina ko khodiya hai?

The kidnapper has arrived in Mumbai. He takes her out, and places her on a chair with her hands and feet tied up. He locks the door behind himself. Naina opens her eyes, and sees where she is.

Naina: Mein yaha pay kaise pauchi, and why am I kidnapped, I haven't spoilt anything, please let me get out of here, I want to be with my Sameer?

Kidnapper: Wo toh nahi hoga kyunki tum Mumbai mein ho?

Naina: Muhjhe yaha say jaana hai abhi issi waqt, tum kaun ho aur maine kya bigara hai tumhara?

Kiddnapper: Chup bilkul chup warna mera haat tuhjpar utjaygha?

Naina: Yeh dhamki muhjhe mat dayna, tum nahi jaante mein kaun hoon. Mein Naina Sameer Maheswari, the wife of a top bussiness tycoon in all of India, and your just a cold blooded monster?

He slaps her across the face, and holds her jaw tightly, she is not weak anymore, Naina just smirks at him, and removes his mask. She becomes shocked to see him alive.

Raj: Mein zinda hoon Naina.

Naina: Yeh nahi ho sakta hai, tum toh margaye they?

Raj: Tha ab nahi hoon. Mein tumse bahaut pyaar karta hoon

Naina: Aur mein Sameer say bahaut pyaar karti hoon.

Raj: Yeh Sameer kaun hai jisse tum baar baar bolrahi ho?

Naina: Abhi toh kaha tha maine woh mera pati hai, I got married again aur bahaut atcha huwa that I did. Sameer muhjse bahaut pyaar karta hai, he has always been patient, and loving towards me, he's given me so much more than I expected, and we already had our sexual intercourse in Indonesia, that's right we went on our honeymoon, and it's been half a year now.

Raj: Tum sirf meri ho Naina?

Naina: Mein tumhari nahi hoon, mein sirf Sameer ki hoon?

Raj has had enough of her talking, he puts tape on her mouth, and leaves from there closing the door with a loud bang. Atleast Sameer's love gave her the confidence.

1 week later

Sameer is looking at Naina's painting, he hasn't ate enough, and has become restless as he can't find her. He remembers all the memories her had with her, the last conversation he had with her was about Raj. He joins the dots together, painting, Mumbai, unknown area, it all makes sense to him. He quickly goes downstairs, and he tells everyone where Naina could be.

Sameer: Maa aur papa aap ko yaad hai wo painting jisne Naina nay banaya tha, aur wo nightmare, yeh sab milta hai, she told me about selling her paintings in Mumbai?

Vishaka: Haa muhjhe yaad agaya, challo we need to go to Mumbai?

Sameer: Naina I'm coming for you.

Naina is missing Sameer terribily. Raj has hurt her very harshly, but she hasn't retaliated back as the ropes are done so tightly that her wrists have become blue. She still hasn't given up on him. She hears a police car stopping, and becomes hopeful that help is here. Everyone is here as well. Munna, Pandit and Sameer go inside, and start to search for Naina. They can hear a voice, and another person shouting at her.

Raj: How many times have I told you Sameer will not come?

Sameer breaks the door down, and becomes livid seeing the person who has hurt his Naina. He grabs on to his collor, whilst Preeti and Swati undo the ropes, and Naina takes the tape off. Sameer, Munna and Pandit start beating him violently.

Sameer: Tumhari himmat kaise huwi ki meri Naina ko maaregha? Mein tumhe mardaaloonga.

Naina: Sameer...yeh...mera...pehla...pati...hai...Raj.

He becomes shocked that her first husband is alive, but whatever Naina has told him about Raj everything was true. But just looking at the state of her makes him punch him more.

Munna: Tu mard nahi hai, you don't know how to respect women, look what you have done to her your such a devil?

Naina: Maine...kaha...tha...na...Sameer...zaroor...ayega...muhjhe...bachane...kay...liye.

Preeti: Naina tum kuch mat bolo, Jijaji sabak sikayenghe unhe which you had to suffer for three years and seven days.

Pandit: Wo hamari dost aur bhabhi hai? Tu kamina he rahega?

The police arrest him, and Sameer goes to her, and hugs her gently crying. She rubs his back gently, and kisses him on the forehead.

Naina: Muhjhe...kuch...nahi...huwa...hai.

Swati: Naina hum say joot mat bolo. You can't even talk properly.

An ambulance comes for Naina, they all sit in and Sameer looks at her wrists. How did she has the courage to sit there? Now he realises how much pain she was in before?. They arrive at the hospital, and Naina is sent to the operation thetre where everyone is present. Everyone is shattered as she has always kept this to herself.

Anand: Hum kaise maa baap hai, bagwaan humme maaf kabhi nahi karegha?

The doctor comes out and tells them that they AB+ blood as she has lost a lot of it. Sameer has the same blood group, he goes inside, and sees her sleeping. The blood transfer starts, he sits like that for an hour until the doctor tells him that it's all done.

Sameer: Doctor is it serious?

Doctor: It's a serious case of domestic violence, but for Naina she is very strong, her arm has been tied so tightly that it's hard to even feel it. We need to take her statement from her. But there's nothing to worry about.

Sameer: I'm her second husband, her first husband Raj got arrested for this. I need to give her justice, and a voice to speak up about this.

Naina wakes up, and calls for Sameer. He goes to her, and tells her that he is here. She cries into his embrace, and lets all her pain out.

Naina: I told you he was always like this, but I never told it to anyone because I was scared of him. My past is now in our present, I don't know what to do anymore.

Sameer: To give him his punishment, and women empowerment, you need to get your justice Naina, and we are going to give it to him.