Sharp Shooter

Naina is playing with Deepika when all of a sudden Preeti comes in just to take her away. She is confused, Deepika comes after them, and takes her along with them, Preeti drives very fast to a gun shooting academy. Naina becomes worried of why preeti brought her here.

Naina: Tum muhjhe yaha pay kyun laayi ho, maine yeh sab chordiya hai when I left college, and bringing Deepika here is not right?

Preeti: It's Ok I'll look after Deepika, and then we will go inside.

Deepika: Naina Bhabhi aapko shooting aati hai?

Naina: Haa muhjhe aati hai, par maine kisiko bhi nahi bataya hai, I just used to do competitions, and win them all.

Deepika: Toh iska matlab aap sharp shooter ho?

Preeti: You can say that, aap ki Naina bhabhi took criminology in college. She knows a lot about crime as well.

Deepika: Oh wow that is surprising, can we go in now?

The three of them go inside, Naina puts the ear defenders, and gives one to Deepika. She lifts up the gun, and aims for the target. It hits right in the centre.

Preeti: Naina you still have that talent in you

Naina: When have I ever missed a target, that's why I'm called the hidden sharp shooter?

Deepika: That was amazing

After an hour of gun shooting practice, they all come out, Preeti drops them home again. They step inside finding no one there. Deepika feels hungry so she decides to make food for her.

Deepika: Bhabhi aapne criminology pari thi toh aap police inspector kyun nahi bani?

Naina: Mein bansakti hoon, par bahaut saara katra hai. I wanted to become a crime investigation officer, I find that very interesting, but even sketching can be very useful at the same time. Whatever art we are doing it's not a waste at all.

Deepika: App bahaut interesting aur mysterious person ho?

Naina: Your right about that, ab challo let's eat now.

They both start to feed one another lovingly. The doorbell is heard, She opens the door to see Sameer holding roses, he gives it to her, and gives a peck on her cheek, and kisses Deepika on the forehead.

Sameer: What have you two been doing whilst I was away?

Both of them do not reply, if Naina tells him that Preeti took both of them to the shooting academy, and Deepika was with him, he would become shocked and angry at the same time. She picks up the dishes, and starts to wash them.

Sameer: Tum muhjse kuch chuppa rahi ho?

Naina: Haa mein kuch chuppa rahi hoon, but I can't tell you what it is.

Sameer: Okay fine don't tell me then.

Sameer walks out from there, she hears a noise coming from the garden, and goes to check it out. There is a theif holding a gun, and has Deepika at gunpoint. Sameer sees this from the window, and quickly comes out.

Naina: Tumhe kya chaheye, and leave the child alone?

Thief: You don't know who I am?

Sameer: Don't you dare do anything to my sister?

Naina kicks him in the groin, and takes the gun away from him. Deepika runs to Sameer.

Naina: Tum nahi jaante ho mein kaun hoon?

Naina shoots his leg which makes him scream in pain. Sameer cannot believe what Naina has done in front of him. She smirks at him, and rings the police.

Naina: I'm the hidden sharp shooter Naina, I found a thief at the back of Maheswari Mansion, how long will it take for you to come over?

PI: 10 minutes

The police arrive, and shakes Naina's hand. This is the thief they have been searching for. They thank her, and they leave from there. She goes inside the house, and sits down on the sofa.

Sameer: You were hiding this from me for such a long time?

Naina: Kyun tumhe jatka laga yeh sab dehkne aur sunne mein? Muhjhe toh aadat hai guns pakarne mein kyunki mein ek sharp shooter hoon, tumne mere baare yeh sab nahi para news mein?

Sameer: Haa para toh ta but I didn't know it was you though. Why are you giving me shocks all the time?

Naina: Muhjhe atcha lagta hai tumhe chorkane mein, you will see a new side to me, you saw my dangerous side now?  Ab toh batch kar rehna paregha muhjse?

Sameer: I like bad girls better though, so much hidden within them.

Naina: Oh ho kya baat hai, matlab I have to be even more bad for you? Atcha bata deti hoon yeh raaz? Mein gun shooting competions jeet jaati hoon, I haven't lost a single one, that's why I'm called the hidden sharp shooter, I know alot about crime since I studied that in college.

Sameer: You really are a very mysterious person?

Naina: Mere naam ka matlab ankhe hai, aur wo bahaut kuch kehti hai, you can see it, but you don't know what they are planning to do next.