Professional Portfolio Shoot

Naina and Sameer are sleeping and cuddling with one another. Naina opens her eyes as she is going to do a portfolio shoot today. She tries to get out of his grip but he is too strong to even let her go. She kisses him on the lips gently and the grip becomes lose. Naina is about to go when he pushes her against him. As she is on top of him, she attacks his neck and starts slothering him with her wild kisses. He flips her over and interlocks his hands with hers. He does open mouth kisses on her neck and then hungrily kisses her everywhere until she gets out under him.

Sameer: Why can't we continue this?

Naina: Kyunki ajj mera photoshoot hai, mazza toh tab aata hai jab andhera ho aur hum ek doosre say nahi dehk sakte hai. Mein waada karti hoon ki hum raat ko continue kareghe.

Sameer: Your the best thank you aur yeh cheesy lines kaha say arahe hai? Jab tum superstar Naina Maheswari banoghe mein sab ko boloungha ki Naina meri biwi hai aur tum muhjhe pehli autograph dogi.

Naina: Ab challo tum bhi arahe ho mere saat?

After breakfast they both sit down in the car and Naina is driving since she knows where it is. Once they arrive they both hold hands and step inside. They are taken into a room where there are many outfits to choose from. She becomes confused and asks Sameer.

Naina: Which one should I wear this one or that one?

Sameer: The one on the right suits you more better.

She goes into the washroom and changes her outfit. Naina comes out and sits down on the chair and waits for the hair stylist and make up artist to arrive. Once they come they start to do thier jobs whilst Sameer is looking at her transformation. He also assists them as well and he becomes very good at it.

Sameer: Your looking extra hot today

Naina: Thank you baby

They arrive at the location and Naina stands in the middle where the photographer is in front of her. The photoshoot starts and she does different poses impressing them all. She does all of this effortlessly as if she has done all of this before. Sameer can't take his eyes off of her, what will happen when she does all of this in the future? She gives them the brighest smile whilst a fan is blowing her hair to give off that look. Her eyes are facing directly towards the camera giving the expressions which she loves doing the most. When the photoshoot finishes she comes down and has a look at them.

Sameer: Muhjhe lagta hai ki sab bahaut khoobsurat hai, which ones do you like Naina?

Naina: Jo tumhe passand hai wo muhjhe bhi passand hai.

Sameer picks out the best ones whilst Naina gets changed into her clothes and removes the make up with wet tissues. She looks at herself in the mirror and thinks she will make it to the industry anyhow. Sameer and Naina come outside and sit in the car. They decide to have dinner outside to spend some qaulity time with one another. They enter and a waiter shows them thier seats.

Sameer: I can't believe it, it's almost been a year since we came to Mumbai and the bussiness is running sucessfully.

Naina: Time goes quickly whilst we are having fun.

Both of them look at the menu and tell the waiter on what they want to eat. She starts to play around with the rose whilst Sameer kisses her hand which makes her blush.

Naina: Tumhe bura nahi lagta ki mein yeh sab karehe hoon?

Sameer: Nahi toh muhjhe kyun bura lagega, balki mein bahaut khoosh hoon tumhare liye aur muhjhe Mumbai bahaut passand hai, tum muhjhe Salman Khan say milwoghi na?

Naina: Of course par pehle muhjhe film karna hoga, but it is really difficult to do it at first, you get small roles at the beginning and other directors look at the film and then choose you. It might take some time but I will definetly do this for you. I might have to struggle a lot but it's worth it in the end.

Sameer: Of course this is not easy at all but we will do this together. Together forever right?

Naina: Together forever, teamwork is the dreamwork.

The food arrives and they both start to eat. Sameer and Naina both feed one another lovingly taking thier time staring at each other. The food is very delicious and they eat all of it no leaving anything out.

Sameer: Tumhe kuch meeta chaheye?

Naina: Haa chaheye par mera personal meeta phir mein meeta khaunghi

Sameer: Naina we can't kiss here

Naina: Tum itni say baat par dargaye ho?

Sameer instantly kisses her for a bit and she smiles within it making him giggle for a bit. They decide on what dessert to have and sit besides each other eating it with an intense gaze and a smirk accross thier faces.