Acting Classes

Today is Naina first day of acting class. She is very excited to start her career. It is a six month course, and Sameer will also help her at home. They arrive at the KNK insitute where acting classes take place. Both of them step inside, and Sameer wishes her all the best. They have a hug, and he leaves from there. She goes inside and sits down next to a young man called Manav. The acting coach arrives, and she introduces herself to everyone.

Anamika: Hi I'm Anamika your acting coach for the next six months to make you all feel comfortable let's get to know each other so who will go first?

Naina: Hi I'm Naina Maheswari, I am 23 years old and I am from Ahemdabaad, I moved to Mumbai in January so that I can complete my dream here.

Anamika: Thank you so much Naina

After everyone has introduced themselves Anamika is going to show them how to express romance through the eyes by dancing with one another. All of them stand up, Manav asks if she could be his partner. She agrees to it, and remembers Sameer's words. He places his hand on her waist whilst she puts hers on his shoulders. As they start dancing the chemistry is building up between them as they gets lost into each other's eyes. He spins her around and everyone gets impressed.

Anamika: Well done Manav and Naina that was very intense, that's how I want you all to be like. Forget the outside world and concentrate on this when you come here. Keep up the good work.

Once class ends Naina rings up Sameer to pick her up. He comes after 20 minutes, and she sits down in the car. He wants to know what happened on the first day.

Sameer: Kya huwa tha ajj class mein?

Naina: Muhjhe toh bahaut atcha laga yeh class. Anamika showed us how to do eye romance with expressions and then we all tried it, she is very proud of me that I did it.

Sameer: This was partner work right?

Naina: Haa Sameer tum naraaz mat hona kyunki mein sirf tumse pyaar karti hoon

Sameer: Chill Naina I trust you but this is what is all about right, it will be even better for us then when we do romance at home. You can show me as well.

Naina: Itna barosa hai muhjpar, tum muhjse itna pyaar kyun karte ho?

Sameer: Yaad hai when we first saw each other at the park, I fell in love with you since then, and I'll continue until my last breath.

Before he says that word she keeps her finger on his lips, she nods no to him, and she gives him a hug in return.

Naina: Aisa mat kaho, tumhare bina mein jee nahi paunghi I swear on you. Mein bhi tumse bahaut pyaar karti hoon. You know every woman should get a husband like you, your one in a trillion.

Sameer: That is so sweet, that's why I love you so much.

Naina and Sameer leave from there, and are on the main road. She opens the window and breathes in the fresh air, and her hair is blowing gently against the gentle breeze. She comes back in, and gives a kiss on the cheeks. He stops the car on the side, and she becomes confused.

Naina: Why did you stop the car?

Sameer comes closer to her and she understands what he wants. She pulls him by the collar and hungrily kisses him. He also repricates the same hunger and passion with it. It turns out to be a make out session where she is already on his lap and unbuttoning his buttons until they realise where they are. She sits down on her seat and looks the other way acting all innocent.

Sameer: Abhi kya huwa tha? Tumne yeh sab toh pehle nahi kiya?

Naina: Toh abhi karliya wo kya haina I was very thirsty so in between I did all of that, but you were having a lot of fun in between.

Sameer starts to blush, and starts the engine. She keeps on staring at him lovingly until they reach home. Both of them get out of the car and she follows him into thier room. She can't seem to take her eyes off of him. He looks at her, and he has shivers down his spine. Naina does not blink but goes behind him and wraps her arms around him. He finds her different as she is never like this.

Sameer: Tumhe bahaut pyaar araha hai muhjpar?

Naina: Tumse Hain Sanse Tumhi Se Hai Dhadkan (Tumhee Se Hai Divangee -2)
Rab Ne Hume Dee Hai Jane Tamanna (Tumhare Liye Jindagee -2)
Vada Sang Jine Ka Tum Jane Jigar Karlo
Ham Tum Pe Marte Hain Thodee See Fikar Karlo, Fikar Karlo...

Kyon Kee Itna Pyar Tumko, Karte Hain Ham
Kiya Janloge, Kiya Janloge, Kiya Janoge Hamare Sanam

Sameer: Ab jaan liya tumhara pyaar

6 Months Later

It is going to be Naina's graduation as she has completed the course, and she is backstage with her friends who are putting thier gowns on. Naina's family have arrived and they are very proud of her. Sameer, Rohan and Bobby are wearing suits, Deepika is wearing a dress whilst Vishaka is wearing a saree. Naina along with the others come out, she hugs her family members and sits at the front. The ceremony starts and Anamika talks about them.

Anamika: Thank you all for coming and to join us on this aspicious occasion of where our students will be graduating today. How time flew by we have made such a bond that we are family now, but we have learnt a lot from one another, and I'm so proud of all of you. I wish you all the best, and you will become sucessful actors and actresses. I would now like to call upon Naina Maheswari.

Naina stands and goes on to the stage, she shakes her hand and gives her a hug. Anamika gives her the certificate, and she tells her to say a few words.

Naina: This isn't anything less than an award to me. The certificate that I'm holding shows my strengths and weaknesses. But most importantly I got to learn from the people around me. For me every experience that I gain is a learning process which you learn everyday in life. It's taught me teamwork, professionalism, how to be comfortable with someone else, to build chemistry, how not to lose focus, to always stay in charecter and to never give up on your dreams. I was lucky that I had support from my family who are sitting there watching me graduate from a famous institute. I'll never forget where I started from, so thank you so much Anamika for teaching me.

Everyone claps for Naina, after the ceremony is over, they take a selfie together to always remember this memory. All of them become emotional now, since they won't be able to see each other.

Kajal: I'm going to miss you so much Naina

Naina: Me too Kajal I will miss you a lot as well, let's exchange numbers so that we are in contact, I don't want to lose a friend like you

They exchange numbers and Naina leaves with her family, she sees the institute for the last time, and sits down in the car leaving from there. Naina does not say a single word but just look at her first step of achievement.

Vishaka: We are so proud of you Naina.

Naina: Thank you so much maa