Pagphere Rasam

Naina has gotten used to Sameer's company, but she has to go home for two days without seeing him, Sameer does not want her to go, but they have to live without one another. Atleast they can text or talk when everyone else is sleeping. He rings the doorbell, and Mom opens the door.

Bela: Tum dono ao na andaar, ab Naina hamere paas rahegi?

Sameer and Naina take blessings from thier parents, and hug Preeti as she was missing them both, she makes them sit down, and gives them some water, after half an hour of talking Sameer gives one final hug to Naina, and he leaves from there giving her a flying kiss. Preeti notices that Naina is slowly falling in love with Sameer as she keeps talking about him.

Preeti: Oh ho ab toh jijaji flying kisses dayrahe hai?

Naina: Sameer bahaut sweet aur bilkul batcha jaise hai, he needs attention from me?

Preeti: Aur tum attention daythi ho Jijaji ko?

Naina: Haa daythi hoon when his mood is off or he is stressed, Mom said I can carry on working with him.

Preeti: Wo toh bahaut atcha hai tum aur kareeb jaa sakte ho, atcha Naina batow kuch toh feelings aane lagi hai?

Naina: I still need to experience love, but we are taking it slowly, and now before coming I told him I am going to miss him a lot. He was so excited to know that. Muhjhe pata nahi tha that he fell in love with me at the first sight.

Preeti: Oh wow really just like a fairytale? Kaash muhjhe bhi aisa koi mil jaata?

Naina: Meri pyaari behen koi toh hoga tumhare liye, your prince Charming will come.

There is a knock at the door, Preeti goes to open it, there is something slippery on the floor, and Pandit saves her before she falls. They share a long eyelock, Naina puts her hand in between them, and then she starts coughing.

Naina: Ho gaya tum dono ka ankho ka romance?

Preeti and Pandit begin to blush, Naina holds both of thier hands, and makes them sit down together, making thier faces go even more red

Naina: Patani tha bagwaanji itni jaldi tumhara Prince Charming daydenghe. Hamara connection is faster than 5G speed. Ab batow Pandit tum kyun aaye ho?

Pandit gives Naina a photoframe of Sameer, her favourite perfum that he loves, and some chocolates for her so that she does not miss him too much.

Preeti: Jijaji bahaut romantic hai itna saara pyaar karte hai.

It has turned dark, everyone has gone fast asleep in both of the houses except Naina and Sameer. She is waiting for his call, and is sat in the balcony, the phone rings, and she picks it up immediately.

Samaina: I missed you so much Naina/Sameer

Naina: Hamesha yahi hota hai, jo hamere dil mein hota hai, we say it at the same time.

Sameer: Yeh hamara dil ka connection hai, waise tumne ajj kya kiya?

Naina: Khaanye, peenyeghe, ash karenghe aur kya.

Sameer: Your so funny and cute.

Naina: Did Pandit tell you what happened today?

Sameer: Nahi toh kya huwa tha?

Naina: Pandit aur Preeti ka romantic moment huwa tha, jaise hamara huwa tha.

Sameer: Madam remembers everything about us?

Naina: How are two days going to fly by? I can't even live one single second without you now. I miss your hugs and kisses.

Sameer: Kya kaha tumne phirse bolo?

Naina: Jo maine kaha wo bilkul satch hai.

Sameer: My love is winning, that's such a big surprise for me, I love you so much.

Naina: I like you very much as well. Just keep hoping for it, who knows what will happen.

Two Days Later

Sameer is coming to pick up Naina, she is very excited to see him, not looking at him for 48 hours is a tough mission, but she finally has completed it. A knock is heard, and Naina runs to recieve, she opens the door to see Sameer. She gives him a tight hug, and he kisses her on the forehead.

Sameer: Meri Princess kaise hai?

Naina: Mein bahaut atchi hoon, tum kaise ho?

Sameer: Mein bhi bahaut atcha hoon

Sameer comes inside, and Naina closes the door. He takes Mom and Dad's blessings, Naina goes to get tea, and gives it to him, he rubs his thumb against her finger which makes her shiver. He takes it from her, and starts to have it. They give Sameer some gifts, and he gladly accepts it. After half an hour Samaina come outside to see that he bought his bike along. Naina always wanted a bike ride, she is overwhelmed by him by his understanding. To his surprise she gives a kiss on his cheek, he gets an electric current, and he starts to blush.

Naina: Sameer bhi sharmata hai, your blushing?

Sameer:Mein blush nahi karaha hoon

Naina: Oh really now?

She starts tickling Sameer which makes him burst out laughing, she also laughs as well, until she stops so that he can breathe.

Sameer: Yes I was blushing since it was so sudden.