Bussiness Meeting

Naina is working in her cabin making sure she has informed Sameer about his clients coming over, right now she is looking at some important documents reading over it carefully. Dad comes in, and sit down in front of her. He is proud to have Naina as the manager since she is always organised.

Naina: Papa aap yaha pay kya karehe ho?

Bobby: Naina your going to lead the meeting today.

Naina: Are you sure dad, Sameer always does it?

Bobby: He has gone for another meeting, and after us two it's you who is in line.

Naina: I haven't even prepared anything.

Bobby: Don't worry that's why I came here for, the presentation is ready, we just need to persuade them, and get our project approved.

Naina: I promise dad I won't let you down, we should get going then.

Both of them arrive at the meeting room, and set everything up before the clients come. They come in, and Naina shakes hands with them all. She introduces herself as Sameer's wife, Naina starts the presentation off confidently, and all the others become impressed because of the design and layout of it.

Client: You got yourself a deal then

Once they leave Dad gives her a hug as she got the project approved.

Bobby: Yay we got the project, thank you so much Naina.

Naina: Your welcome, ab challe celebrate karne kay liye?

Bobby: Toh tumhe kya chaheye?

Naina: Your love and blessings that's all I need.

Bobby: That's always going to be there.

Naina and Bobby come out of the office talking when Sameer comes in the car. Both of them sit down, and pretend they didn't get the deal. Sameer wants to know what has happened.

Sameer: Kya huwa Papa wo deal humme mil gayi hai haina?

Naina: Hum ghar jaakar batadenghe?

Naina looks outside trying to keep her laugh in, and then controls it. They arrive home, both of the dad and daughter starts talking.

Bobby: I'm sorry to say this Sameer

Naina: But we got the deal

Sameer becomes relieved after hearing and runs to hug his dad and Naina. Mostly he is proud of his wife that she handled everything without him. Naina's phone starts to ring, and she picks it up.

Naina: Haa Papa boliye kya huwa hai?

Anand: Naina hum hospital mein hain, tumhari maa behosh ho gayi thi.

Naina: Kya mein abbhi aarahi hoon?

Sameer: Naina maa ko kya huwa hai?

Naina: Maa....hospital...mein...hai

Vishaka: We will all come with you.

Vishaka, Deepika, Rohan, Bobby, Sameer and Naina sit in the car, and arrive at the hospital. Naina runs inside, she spots Preeti crying, and they both hug one another.

Preeti: Naina maa ko

Naina: Maa ko kuch nahi hoga muhjhe poora yakeen hai.

Sameer: Yeh sab kaise huwa?

Anand: Mein aur Preeti ghar waapas aarehe they, jab hum aandar gaye toh maa behosh hogayi thi, we tried waking her up, but she wasn't responding.

Bobby: Anand bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga, wo bahaut strong hai.

Deepika: Muhjhe darr lagraha hai.

Sameer carries Deepika into his arms, and calms her down. He rubs her back, and she falls asleep on him. The doctor comes out, and removes his mask.

Anand: Doctor meri biwi ko kya huwa hai?

Doctor: She fainted because she is stressed, and hasn't ate properly, her blood pressure went really low so I have given her a glucose drip. She will get better soon.

Rohan: Thank you so much doctor.

Naina and Preeti go inside to see thier mother and sits besides her. All the others come in as well, Naina has a few tears just by looking at her mother's state.

Naina: Maine aap ko kitni daffa kaha hai ki itna saara kaam mat karo, aapne dehkliya na anjaam, aap toh hospital mein ho, aapne humme bahaut daaraya hai. Maa aap please ankhe kholiye na, dehko sab log aapse milne aaye hai, aur aap nay kyun nahi khaaya. Agar aap nahi khawgi toh taaqat kaha say aayeghi. Mein aapse baat nahi karoongi, aisa kaun karta hai?

Bela slowly opens her eyes, Preeti and Swati kiss her on the forehead. Sameer also comes to hug her, and he kisses her on the cheek which makes her shy.

Sameer: Maa sharmarahi hai muhjse, mein toh aapka beta hoon?

Bela: Tum toh best beta ho jo sab ko milna chaheye?

Sameer: Maa aap bhi na, we got so scared when we found out, papa will inform if you ate or not? Challo ab khaana khalo?

All of the children feed her by thier hands. She is so overwhlemed by thier care. Vishaka, Bobby and Anand are very proud of them. When the food has finished, she gives them a motherly which they all deserve from her.