Sameer's Birthday

The Night Before

Sameer has come back from work, and enters his room to see a gift on the bed. He picks it, and sees that there is a note attached to it...

To The Love Of My Life,

Happy Birthday Sameer, you are finally 22 years old, I can't wait to celebrate it, you will be surprised of what I have in store for you, muhjhe yeh sab nahi aata hai, but I'm doing it for you, ab yeh gift kolo, and wear this, aur haa come in an hour, your next clue will be in the car.

Sameer: This is so sweet I'm coming very soon.

Sameer gets changed into the outfit, and he loves it a lot. He comes outside, and gets into the car. He finds the next clue on the seat besides him. On the top it says open me, that's exactly what he does. He finds a key, and a another note.

Toh yeh clue bahaut assan hoga tumhare liye, meet me where I collided in to you, but don't use the key yet, I'm waiting for you my Romeo.

He begins to blush, and leaves from the mansion. He arrives at the park of where they first met, for him it brings back a lot of memories. He opens the gate, and starts to look for Naina.

Sameer: Naina tum kaha ho?

As soon as he says that, a line of fairy lights come which are hanged on the trees which are his favourite colors. As he looks down there is a red carpet leading to a red and white stage which is designed and decorated beautifully. A TV screen comes down, and Naina is in front of him.

Naina: Happy Birthday Sameer, wow your a year older today, and I'm so happy to celebrate with you. You know since the day I met you, there was some kind of connection that we had. What your seeing right now around you, your Naina did this. You are smart, handsome, intelligent, hot and my love for you is endless. Anyways let's get to the best part.

Naina comes in front of him wearing a pretty pink dress, and holding his birthday cake. She has a huge cheesy smile on her face. They both hold hands, and go on to the stage, she looks at the time, and there are five minutes left.

Sameer: 5 minutes left until I blow the candles.

Naina lights it up, and puts the party hat on him, she sings the birthday song to him whilst he stares at her.

Naina: Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Sameer, Happy Birthday To You.

He makes a wish, and blows the candles. Sameer cuts the cake, and feeds it to Naina, when he is not looking, she grabs a huge chunk of it, and starts to run from there.

Sameer: Naina tum aisa nahi karoghe mere saat.

Naina: Sameer shooting star

Naina spreads it all over his face, it was very unexpected for him. She takes a selfie with him, just for payback he holds on to her waist, and rubs his cheek against hers.

Sameer: Ab mein tumhe lagadiya

Naina: Aur yeh tumhara cake faicial tha, ab challo bahaut surprises hai, tumhe bhook lagi hai.

Sameer: I really am very hungry

Naina makes Sameer sit down, he opens the dome, and it is his favourite noodles. She takes it out on to a plate, but then decides to do something different. She gives him the other side, and he realises on what she wants to do. As they get closer, thier lips meet. They start to kiss each other hungrily, and he pulls her on to his lap kissing her neck when she begins.

Naina: Sameer tumhara birthday hai, and your doing this, I still need to do a song with the guitar.

" Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon
Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon
Kaun tujhe yoon pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Meri nazar ka safar
Tujhpe hi aake ruke
Kehne ko baaki hai kya
Kehna tha jo keh chuke
Meri nigahein hain teri nigahon pe
Tujhe khabar kyu bekabar
Main tujhse hi chup chup kar
Teri aankhein padhti hoon
Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Tu jo mujhe aa mila
Sapne hue sarphire
Haathon mein aate nahi
Udte hain lamhein mere
Meri hasi tujhse
Meri khushi tujhse
Tujhe khabar kyu bekhabar
Jis din tujhko na dekhun
Pagal pagal phirti hoon
Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega
Jaise main karti hoon
Haa. Aa.

Sameer claps for her, and thanks her for the song she sang, for him it was really beautiful. He asks her about the key, and she smirks about it. She puts a blindfold around him, and takes him to his surprise. She removes it from him, and he goes over to it. He removes the cloth, and sees a brand new bike which is the latest version.

Sameer: Yeh mere liye hai?

Naina: Of course it's for you

Sameer: Thank you so much Naina, I always wanted this bike. Can I ride it?

Sameer sits down, and turns the engine on whilst Naina looks around of how happy he is looking, she has one last surprise of conveying her love for him. Sameer can hear fireworks, he looks up, and sees words forming I love you Sameer. He searches for where Naina is, until he sees her bending down on one knee. He becomes really surprised at this.

Naina: The day you entered my life, you completely changed it for me, I felt I had a reason to live again, when we bumped into each other I didn't know you were going to be my angel. That touch was electrifying, that's why I quickly stood up. Though there were some hidden feelings I just had to increase it. We met again in the office, and you were shocked to see me. Maybe destiny wanted us to meet again, I don't know what made you fall in love with me, or was I just different from the rest. I actually thought your family were coming over for dinner as they are best friends, but it turned out to be a proposal for me which I don't regret. As we got to know each other, my perspective about you changed completely, you have helped me so much since the beginning, only someone so pure could do that. You gave me everything happily without any complaints.

You are my other half who I can't live without. Your a great human being, son, brother, friend and now my husband, like I said there is no one like you, when you look into my eyes I feel like drowning in yours, because they are so pefect, when you come close to me my heart starts racing, when you become romantic you become very intense, I know you love to kiss me as it's your favourite. The way you hold my hand I feel protected, and secure. Your name is written all over my heart, but you stole my heart, and now it's with you. Will you be forever mine in the next seven births?

Naina takes out a ring, and Sameer becomes overwhelmed by her actual love confession for him. He makes her stand up, and hugs her very tightly, he nods his head yes, and she puts the ring on him. He lifts her up, and twirls her around. She kisses him on the forehead, and he puts her down again.

Sameer: Yeh na sab say best birthday tha, ab hum ghar kaise jayenghe?

Naina: I'll ride the bike, you drive the car.

Naina sits on it, and roars the engine whilst Sameer sits in the car, they both leave from the park, Sameer rolls the window down, and sees Naina having a great time. She lets go of the handle bars, and feels the wind. They arrive home, and they both get off.

Naina: That was so much fun

Sameer: When did you learn how to ride a bike?

Naina: When I went to buy your bike.

They both enter the house, and everyone is there to celebrate Sameer's birthday. He becomes really surprised that everyone is here. He hugs them all, and thanks them all for coming.

Everyone: Happy Birthday Sameer