Love Is In The Air

After last night Sameer is very confused about the way Naina was behaving and talking to him, he looks at her, and she is sleeping so peacefully.

Sameer: Naina itna araam say sorahe hai, muhjhe lagta hai ki woh sapna dehkrahe hai warna subah Naina hamesha moody hoti hai, aise kaise koi itna sundar lagsakta hai sote waqt. Jab tum hasti ho poori duniya khil jaati hai, aisa lagta hai maine sab kuch paaliya hai tumhare saat. Aur jab mein tumhare paas aata hoon kuch kuch hone lagta hai, you don't know how beautiful you, I want to treat you like a princess, and keep you in my arms all the time.

Sameer is about to leave when Naina pulls him closer to her, she opens her eyes, and he becomes speechless that she has heard everything. He becomes shocked at this position.

Naina: Maine sab kuch sunliya tha, bas mauka chaheye tha tumhe kareeb laane kay liye. Ab tumhara dil bahaut tez doraha hai, now the tables have turned? Ab muhjhe mera...

Before Naina can say anything there is a knock at the door. Sameer goes to open it, and Deepika comes in hugging her big brother, and Naina

Deepika: Tum dono kya karehe they?

Sameer: Kuch nahi we were just talking

Naina: Mein batati hoon hum kya karehe they?

Sameer puts his hand on her mouth so that she can't say anything, Deepika goes out since mom is calling her, and he quickly closes the door.

Sameer: Tum satch much hamare baare mein batane wali thi?

Naina: Kyun tumhe darr lagraha hai agar mein satch batane wali thi?

Sameer: I'm not scared of anyone though not even you.  You were behaving very weird since yesterday.

Naina: Khudhi samajlo muhjhe kya huwa hai?

Naina leaves from there with her clothes, and gets changed into another room. She comes out, and slides down the pole jumping off at the right time.

Rohan: Naina Bhabhi I need your help

Naina: What can I help you with Rohan?

Rohan: Yeh question muhjhe nahi aata hai?

Naina shows him an easier way of understanding the question, they both high five one another as she has made it fun for him. She tells him to come to her if he needs anymore help.

Deepika: Naina Bhabhi will you play with me?

Naina holds Deepika in her arms, and goes outside so that she can go swings. She makes her sit down, and pushes her at a medium speed so that she does not get dizzy. Sameer comes out running into the garden, lifts Naina up and spins her around.

Sameer: Tum bhi muhjse pyaar karte ho?

Naina: I love you Sameer

Sameer: I love you too Naina

Naina starts jumping in excitement, and holds on to a tree hugging it tightly. He places his hand on top of her, and brings her closer to him.

Sameer: When did you realise that you were in love with me?

Naina: Sorry I can't tell you that.

Sameer: Kyun nahi batasakti ho?

Naina: Agar batadiya toh tum bahaut sharmane lagoge, warna you can take it with swag?

Sameer: Toh batow bhi dow?

Naina takes Sameer inside where no one can hear them. She makes sure that no one is around.

Naina: Muhjhe sapna aaya tha ki hum dono kiss karehe they aur tumne muhjhe love bite diya tha. Even I was shocked, but that's what happened.

Sameer: Aise sapne muhjhe bhi aate hai par wo toh private hogi.

Sameer pulls Naina closer and holds her waist. Before they do anything Deepika calls them, and they let go of each other.

Sameer: Sab pyaar kay dushman hai

Deepika: Muhjhe ice cream khaane hai.

Sameer: You will not eat ice cream, remember what happened last time.

Deepika: Bhayya promise aisa kuch nahi hoga.

Naina: We'll take Rohan along as well. Deepika go and tell him

Deepika: Yes Naina bhabhi.

Sameer: I'm not finished with you yet, tumhari pyaar ki sazaa raat mein hogi.

Naina: Mein bhi intizaar karoongi, aur haa mein driving karoongi.

Naina shows him the keys, both of them go outside where Rohan and Deepika are waiting for them, they all sit in the car, and leave from there. She drives at a medium/fast speed, but she knows how to control the car. Deepika and Rohan are enjoying it a lot.

Naina: Kaise lagrahi hai meri driving?

Rohan: Bhabhi you should have been in Formula one as a racing car driver.

Naina: Maine bhi yahi sochta tha, it would have been amazing.

Sameer: Naina your a manager at the office.

Deepika: Bhayya your so boring.

Rohan starts to laugh when Naina defends him. She tells Deepika that he is not that boring, Sameer is glad that she said that, they arrive at the ice cream palour, and sit down in thier places.

Sameer: Kaun sa ice cream chaheye?

Naina: Bubblegum

S+R+D: Kya that is so weird, we never have that one?

Naina: You all are so boring having the same one all the time? Now hurry up and tell me which one you like?

Sameer: Someone is very moody today

Naina: I heard that

Sameer orders for it, after 5 minutes all the icecreams arrive, and Naina takes hers first. She takes a bite of it and is loving since she is tasting it after a long time.

Sameer: Can I try some please?

Naina: No yeh mera ice cream hai. Okay you can have some.