Getting Lost

After a romantic dinner Samaina are driving back home when it suddenly starts to rain. The road is blocked, and there is no other way. They both will have to spend the night in the car.

Naina: Kitna suhaana mausam hai mein toh bahaar jaarahi hoon.

Sameer: Naina tum bimaar ho jaughi

Naina: Come on please mere liye

He gives in, and they both come out of the car. She is wearing a red sleeveless dress, and starts to play with the water. They both start to dance in the middle of the road. He lifts her up in his arms, and they twirl around making her squeal in delight.

Sameer: Let's find somewhere to stay.

Sameer and Naina go into the woods carrying her whilst she is looking at him. She is thirsty for his lips as water droplets are there covering it. They finally arrive, and he makes her stand up straight.

Sameer: I'll get some logs to warm us up, stay here though.

He comes back and makes a bonfire lighting it with a matchstick. Naina moves her hair to one side revealing her upper back for Sameer to see.  Sameer controls himself from getting too intimate with her. Naina stands up, and goes to the other side to take her dress off in the partion. He becomes so shocked that she is very bold. She comes out wearing a huge white shirt exposing her black lace bra.

Naina: I know your checking me out right now

Sameer: Naina...stop...doing...that...to...me...before...I...lose...control.

Naina: That's exactly what my intention is baby.

Naina goes closer to him, she opens his buttons, and puts her hand down his shirt whilst she get passionate by rubbing his nose against his. He becomes mesmorised by all of this. She starts to rub her lips against his, and licks it at the same time. He opens his mouth, and lets thier tongues do thier own romance.

Rokna Nahi Mujhko
Zidd Pe Aa Gayi Hoon Main
Iss Qadar Deewanapan Chadha
Dekho Na Yahaan Aake
Mera Haal Kaisa Hai
Toot Ke Abhi Tak Na Juda

Ab Sambhalna Nahi Hai
Jo Bhi Hai Wo Sahi Hai
Aao Na...

He takes his shirt off, and holds on to her waist bringing her closer. Now Sameer has gone out of control, he takes her shirt off seductively, and places sweet kisses on her breasts going up to her neck. With his nose he traces her face causing a ripple effect. 

Tumhe Paakar Na Khone Ka Junoon
Sar Pe Hai, Kab Se Hai
Mujhe Nazron Mein Rakh Lo Tum Kahin
Kehna Ye Tumse Hai

Tumhe Apna Banane Ka Junoon
Sar Pe Hai, Kab Se Hai

She goes down on to his neck, and gives a wet kiss making him close his eyes. She plays with his abs teasing him by stroking it. He has never felt this kind of intensity before.  They share the same body heat by spooning her close to him. She gives a final kiss for 15 minutes.

Naina: Ab kaisa laga mera nasha pyaar ka?

Sameer: Hot and sexy, you took my breath away.

Naina: Mauka ka faida uthana tha?

Sameer: Meri Naina is on fire tonight.

Naina: You'll be surprised on what I'm going to say next?

Sameer: What are you going to say?

Naina: I'm feeling uncomfortable will you take this off?

Sameer: Naina mein yeh nahi karsakta hoon.

Naina: Kyun tum mere pati ho, mein ijazat dayrahi hoon?  It's okay if you don't want to do it, I completely understand.

Sameer: Thanks for understanding.

When Sameer falls asleep Naina puts the white shirt on, and looks outside. She decides to ring mom, but her phone is in the car. If she leaves Sameer will be very tensed, she decides to stay back. The night passes, and the sun comes up over the horizon. She puts her red sleeveless dress on again, and streches.

Naina: What a beautiful morning!

She sits on the window still and looks up at the  sky filled with oranges and pinks. Sameer starts to wake up, and feels Naina, she is not besides him. He hears her singing a tune.

Naina: Kyon Milti Hain Nazar
Kyon Hota Hai Asar
Kyon Hoti Hai Sahar
Na Tum Jano Na Hum
Na Tum Jano Na Hum

Kyon Chalti Hai Pavan
Kyon Jhume Hai Gagan
Kyon Machalta Hai Mann
Na Tum Jano Na Hum

She starts to laugh not knowing that Sameer is awake. Naina jumps off from there, and sees him there listening to everything. Naina waves at him, and he does not respond back, she shakes him to get out of the trance.

Naina: Tum kaha kho gaye ho?

Sameer: Tum mein. You didn't sleep all night did you?

Naina: I wasn't sleepy though, I was admiring you sleeping.

Sameer puts his shirt on, and does his buttons. They sit in the car, and leave from there. They are going round in circles, and he becomes frustrated.

Sameer: Why are we not getting out from here?

Naina: Sameer reverse and then turn right.

He follows her instructions, and they are on the main road again having the time of thier life driving early morning.