Samaina's Wedding Annevarsary

Sameer is pretending that he does not remember thier first wedding anneversary as he wants to keep it as a surprise. Naina is annoyed since he thinks it is a normal day. Both of them sit in the car, and are driving towards the office. He likes seeing her all flustered.

Naina: Paagal ko kuch bhi yaad nahi hai, ek saal ho gaya hai, kaisa pati milla hai muhjhe

Sameer: Tumne kuch kaha?

Naina: Nahi toh mein toh kuch bhi nahi kaha.

Samaina step out of the car, and enter the office holding hands. All of the employees stand up, when Sameer tells them to sit down as they do it everyday. Naina goes upstairs, and closes the door to her cabin, whilst Sameer is smirking.

Pandit: Itna gussa Naina Bhabhi ko maine ajj tak nahi dehka hai?

Munna: Kyun na ho ajj Samaina ki pehli wedding anneversary hai, tumne kya plan kiya hai Sameer?

Sameer: Ek shaandar Party, mein Naina kay liye ek dress laaya hoon, mein baad mein daydoonga usko. Have you both told your parents about Preeti and Swati?

Mundit: Hum dono nay batadiya hai, par Preeti aur Swati nay nahi bataya hai abhi tak.

Naina: Tum log kya baat karehe ho?

Sameer: Yahi ki Preeti aur Swati nay nahi bataya hai about thier relationship.

Naina: Ajj toh mein maa aur papa ko boldoongi. Waise Mr. Maheswari aap yaha kya karehe ho, aap toh boss hona toh aap ko bahaut saara kaam hai toh joa na?

Sameer, Munna and Pandit know why she is being sarcastic since she thinks they don't know that Sameer does not remember thier annevarsary. He kisses her on the cheek, and goes from there.

Naina: Muhjhe yakeen nahi ho raha hai, itna gussa aaraha hai. I feel like tying him up somewhere.

It has turned dark, Naina comes back into the cabin, and sees a gift on her desk. She goes towards it, and sees that it's from Sameer. She opens it, and holds on to a red shimmery dress which she adores a lot. She changes in the washroom, and reads the note. Naina comes outside where Sameer is waiting for her. In excitement she gives him a passionate kiss, which makes feel bliss.

Naina: I love you so much, every time you make me feel speacial, my love for you is as deep as the ocean and is much bigger than the universe.

Sameer: I should do this everyday then, this is the reward for it, aur haa mein nahi boola hoon ki ajj hamari Wedding Annevarsary, ab challo tumhare liye surprise hai.

Sameer opens the door for her, and she sits inside. They both leave from there and arrive at the desitination where everyone is waiting, they both get out of the car, she sees that everything is dark.

Naina: Sameer hum kaha hai?

Sameer: Count till five

Naina: 1...2...3...4...5

The fairy lights come on, she is surprised to see her family and friends, the decoration is done so beautifully that she becomes overwhelmed, Sameer understands how she feels.

Sameer: Tumhe yeh sab kaisa laga?

Naina: It's really very beautiful Sameer, thank you so much for this surprise.

Sameer: Only for my sweetheart.

Samaina take blessings from everyone, they recieve flowers and a lot of gifts. Thier friends congratulate them for spending one year together. They blow the candles and cut the cake. They feed each other first, and then to everyone else. The music comes on, and all the couples start dancing.

Sameer: Jaan I never want to seperate from you.

Naina: Tum aisa kyun bolrahe ho?

Sameer: Muhjhe bhi nahi pata

Naina: I will never leave you, I will always be in your heart, and I will always find a way to come back to you.

Sameer turns her around, and backhugs her which makes her blush. He places wet kisses on her neck, and tries to control at not moaning his name.

Naina: Sameer tum kya karehe ho, sab log hai yaha pay?

Sameer: Your looking beautiful and hot. I want you right now.

Naina: Control your hormones Mr. Maheswari, wo toh baad mein hoga.

There are fireworks eruppting the sky which makes her look up. There are words forming, it says Happy first year wedding anneversary Naina. She becomes overwhelmed, and all the families come towards them. Sameer slides a new diomond ring on her.

Preeti: You two are so adorable.

Naina: Thank you waise tumne maa aur papa ko batadiya?

Anand: Kis cheez kay baare mein?

Naina: Mein boldoon ya tum batowgi

Preeti: Wo kya haina mein Pandit say pyaar karti hoon

Preeti looks the other way as she does not want to see thier reactions, her parents hug her tightly which makes her relieved. Pandit also joins them.