Women Empowerment

Thank you so much guys for 300 followers, and for reading and appreciating my stories, without your love and support I wouldn't have come this far
----------------------'xx-------------------------------

A Few Days Later In Mumbai

Naina is going to face the biggest battle of her life today. All of her family and friends are supporting her in this. Sameer holds her hand to reassure that he is with her every step of the way. She is confident that she will win this case today. They all step inside with thier lawyer.

Lawyer: Naina this case is about Domestic violence, and as a woman you have the rights to speak up and express your anger because you are the proof and victim at the same time.

Naina: Today I will speak for every woman who has gone through this, and I won't stop until I get my justice no matter what happens I will fight till my last breath.

The court proceeding starts, and Raj is brought in by the police. Naina's lawyer tells her to stand in the witness box, and touches the holy book.

Naina: Mein jo boloongi satch kahoongi, Satch kay sevai mein kuch nahi bolunghi.

Advocate: Toh aap ho Mrs Maheswari, aap ko pata haina you can't get married if your first husband is alive?

Naina: Mera kya kasoor hai agar wo margaye they, aur muhjhe kya pata tha, he would play such a dirty game with me. You should ask your client that why did he do this with me. This case isn't about marriage anyways it's about domestic violence am I right, so get your facts right before you speak to me?

Lawyer: My client Naina Maheswari is absolutely right, who would stay with a man like him who did this to her. What was the reason of doing this Raj, aur maine sunna hai it was a forced marriage so that means she has the right to choose her partner?

Raj: Haa yeh sab maine kiya hai, so that she remembers who she belongs to. That accident was fake, but my love isn't.

Naina: What kind of a man are you? You know how much pain you have given me for the past three years, but I was quiet only because you were my husband, and I thought I could change you, but you turned out to be the devil. I couldn't even breathe with you, that's how much suffocatted I was. And then you use to beat me only for me to tell that my husband is so nice, shame on you. Just because your a man that dosen't mean you can do anything to me. Why is it always women who have to suffer, but don't forget even you were born from a mother's womb. We are stronger than you all put together, no wonder we are mentally and physically strong? Why do we have a male dominated society oh I forgot your still living in that mentality that women can't do anything, well open your eyes who created women's right, I bet none of you know that? Well let me tell you it was Elizabeth Cady Stanson, there must be a reason for it, oh yeah so that we can live the way we want, and that we are equal, but you don't know the meaning of that because your an abuser. I'm the biggest proof just look at my wrists, feet, my face, arms and that's all because of you. I should have said no to you that day, but do you want to know why I didn't say it because I respect my family, and I didn't want them to get humiliated. They are my pride, and your just filth where I can just stand on you, and push you down. Never underestimate a woman, she can do anything to you. And for my second husband, no I won't call him second he is first to me, the amount of love and respect he gave me no one could have done that. Sameer and my family have always supported me in what I want to do, he already knew about my past, but not once did he taunt me about it, or judged me for it. I'm proud to have a husband like him, who never gave up on me, always gave me my space, right now if I'm standing here it's all because of Sameer and his love for me. I'm very happy with him. That's what the difference is between you and Sameer, and don't you even dare say anything about him, because he accepted me for who I am.

Everyone stands up and claps for Naina. Sameer is so overwhelmed that she spoke about him in front of everyone, her family and friends are very proud of her. The judge orders that Raj should be hanged till death. She comes down, and gives him a tight slap.

Naina: I don't want to see him before I lose my temper. Even a slap isn't enough for what you did to me, only god can you your punishment.

The police takes him away, and Sameer comes to hug her. She begins to smile as he gave her the biggest happiness in her life.

Naina: I love you so much Sameer.

Sameer: I love you much more

Naina hugs everyone for giving her so much support up till now. Her parents start crying and she wipes thier tears.

Anand: Humme maaf kardo Naina?

Naina: Papa aap kya bolrahe ho, none of it is your fault, maine kya bola tha that you both are my pride, and don't make me feel so small in front of you, these hands are only for blessings not for saying sorry. Yeh sab maine aap say seeka hai.

Pandit: You were blowing steam today.

Naina and Sameer are at the balcony in Ahemdabad. He never wants to lose Naina again as it was very lonely without her being here for a week. She can hear him weeping, and she brings him closer to her. She kisses his tears away, and gives him a passionate kiss. He also moves in sync just to do it for thier yearning for one another. It continues for half an hour until they break apart.

Sameer: I missed you so much Naina. I cried every night for you, please don't leave me.

Naina: I will never leave you, but how did you find me?

Sameer: By your painting, and Mumbai.

Naina: You will always be my hero.

Naina is in her room sitting alone just thinking about the one week when she was not with Sameer. Those touches from Raj makes her feel horrible, Sameer comes in and sees that she is staring at the window. He knows what is going through her.

Naina: Sameer those touches were uncomfortable, I couldn't do anything, I feel so horrible about it, can you make it better?

Sameer takes her to the washroom, and they both step into the shower, he turns the water on, as water is so pure it will wash away those touches from her. He comes closer, and backs her against the wall. Whilst he is kissing her neck, she wraps her arms around him to get that new touch from him. He holds on to her waist which makes her shiver under his touch.

Sameer: Naina mein he hoon which can make you feel like this. Mein he hoon which can make you hypnotize in my love. I'm the only one who can touch you like this, I swear if anyone comes closer to you I will kill him, because everything of you is all mine, tum sirf meri ho.

Naina kisses him on the lips, it is a wild one, and they are putting all thier desires which they couldn't do for the past week. After 15 minutes, they let go of one another, and he closes the water.

Sameer: Ab kaisa lagraha hai?

Naina: Woah yeh kya tha mere liye itna saara possessiveness, waise jab tum yeh bolte ho it sounds very sexy? I missed all of this a lot, but you made it even more better.

Sameer: Ab challo kapre badal nay hai?

Naina: Toh tumhee karlona?

Sameer: Tum bahaut besharam ho gayi ho?

Naina: Mein toh bahaut massoom thi tumne muhjhe besharam bana liya hai?

Both of them get out, he starts chasing her when she pulls him closer.

Naina: Ab kaha baghe jaughe?

Sameer: Yeh toh meri line hone chaheti?

Naina: Kyun mein nahi kehsakti hoon aur haa mein paagal hoon tumhare pyaar mein. Itna paagal toh muhjhe koi nahi banaya hai, par tumne kiya hai.