Naina And Sameer's Haldi Ceremony

Naina is going to Sameer's house for the first time, as the haldi ceremony will be taking place over there. She gets ready first, and is waiting for them to come down. Naina is lost in thoughts of her first marriage, as she remembers how happy she was. Her friend Swati applied alot of haldi on her, but now she lives in Mumbai. Preeti and her parents are here, and they tell her to smile. They go outside, and sit in the car. They leave from there, and Naina becomes surprised that Sameer lives in a mansion. They come outside, and Naina rings the doorbell. Sameer opens the door, takes thier blessings, and lets them come inside.

Sameer: Ajj toh tum bahaut khoobsurat lagrahi ho?

Naina: Thank you aur aap bhi kamaal lagrahe ho.

Sameer takes Naina to her place. There is a partition, and Sameer is sitting on the left side. The haldi ceremony begins, and Mundit are also here to take part in.  Sameer's family applies haldi on Naina first.

Preeti: Behen you will glow even more now.

Naina: Preeti yaha ao

Naina smears haldi on Preeti's face which makes her become shy. She starts to laugh at her as she is always teasing her with everything.

Naina: Ab jaldi tumhari shaddhi bhi hogi.

Preeti: Naina tum bhi na kabhi nahi badloghi.

Naina shrugs her shoulders, Naina's family apply haldi on Sameer which he finds very ticklish as it is very cold. He starts to giggle which makes Naina look at him as she has never heard Sameer laugh before. Munna and Pandit apply the haldi on Naina.

Pandit: Naina bhabhi you will have such a glow that the sun will go blind.

Naina: Aww thank you Pandit.

Munna: Naina is a star your always looking very bright.

Naina: That's very sweet of you.

Bobby: You both can have a bath to get clean now.

Bela gives her some new clothes and Sameer takes her into his room. She likes it a lot as blue is her favourite color.

Naina: Tumhara ghar bahaut atcha hai, aur blue bhi mera favourite color hai.

Sameer: So we have something in common then? Atcha Naina tum jaa sakti ho pehle?

Naina: Nahi pehle aap joaghe?

Sameer: Naina do you even know my age?.

Naina: No

Sameer: I'm 21 as well.

Naina: Kya tumne pehle kyun nahi bataya?

Sameer: Kyunki madam tumne muhjhe mauka nahi diya tha?

Naina: Sameer you can tell me anything freely like I tell you. Hum dono equal hai, aur atche dost bhi hai? Pehle tum jaoghe?

Sameer: Naina pehle tum jaoghe?

Naina: Sameer

Sameer: Naina

Naina: Whoever reaches the door, they will go first?

Sameer and Naina are at thier position, both of them are about to run, when Naina lets Sameer go first, he turns around and goes in with his clothes. After 20 minutes he comes out, and gives Naina a towel. She goes inside and locks the door. After 30 minutes she comes out wearing western clothes.

Sameer: Woah you look so different like this, you should wear it more often.

Naina: I'm glad you like this side of me as well.

Both of them come downstairs whilst everyone is waiting for them. They all sit down in a circle and play a game of passing the pillow. The music stops at Naina, and she stands up.

Naina: Mein kya karoon aap logo kay liye?

Preeti: Naina please sing for us, we really want to hear it.

Naina: Yeh Jhukti nazar
Jaane jigar hosh le jati hai
Yeh Jhukti nazar
Jaane jigar hosh le jati hai

Mein kaise kahon
Ek ajnabi dard dejati hai
Chupke se Chupke se teri neeedon mein
Khwaabon mein khayalon mein
Chaaunga Khojunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga
Ek din .Ek din teri raahon
Baahoon mein panaahon mein
Aungaa khojaunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga

Yeh dil to na keh yeh baatein
dil to na keh saka
Yeh dil to na keh yeh baatein
dil to na keh saka

Everyone claps for Naina's singing, and whatever Sameer is feeling in the moment, Naina sang it out for him. She tells him to smile, and he does only for her. She sits down next to Preeti, and passes the pillow on. It stops at Sameer, and he stands in the middle.

Sameer: What shall I do?

Munna: Sameer do some acting of Salman Khan

Sameer: Abbe tu Sunny hai, Sunny Deol nahi.

Zindagi mein teen cheezo kabhi underestimate mat karna I, me and myself.
Jab tum hasti ho toh tum bahaut khoobsurat lagti ho, you look very ugly.
Agar tum muhjhe yoohi dehkti rahi toh tumhe muhjse pyaar ho jaygha.
Aap devil kay peeche, devil aap kay peeche too much fun.

Naina: Tum bilkul Salman jaise dikte ho? I love Salman Khan, he is the best.