Captured

Naina and Sameer are sleeping peacefully until she hears a sound coming from the window. She sees a shawdow, and does not scream as it will will wake Sameer up. The window opens, and the goons put cloroform on her mouth so that she becomes unconsious. Both of them arrive outside, and he pushes her into the back of the van. They leave from there, after an hour  they arrive at an old warehouse. He picks her up, and puts her on the chair tying her arms losely with a rope. It is the next morning, and Naina opens her eyes.

Naina: Mein kaha pay hoon, aur mein phir say kidnapped ho gayi hoon.

Four People come in to see Naina. They reveal themselves, it turns out to be Pandit, Munna, Swati and Preeti. They all begin to laugh as this is thier plan.

Naina: Tum log toh bahaut atchi acting karehe ho yaar.

Preeti: Karni parti hai, ab toh bahaut mazza aane wala hai kyun dosto

Munna: Tum bilkul satch bolrahi ho.

Sameer wakes up and finds Naina missing. He starts searching for her all over the mansion. He starts to panic, and informs his family that Naina is nowhere to be seen.

Bobby: Kya Naina gayab ho gayi hai? What if those goons took her again?

Vishaka: Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta hai muhjhe meri Naina chaheye.

Deepika: Humme Police Station jaana parega.

A phone call comes and Pandit picks it up sounding like a criminal. They all know it is the original goons who had kidnapped Naina a year ago. Preeti puts a fake gun near her head, and tells her to scream to make it look real.

Naina: Ritesh muhjhe bachalo please

Pandit: Sunliya na agar tumhe chowkri chaheye toh mughe 20 lakh dene pareghe warna mein usse uradoonga samja.

Preeti sends a text message to Sameer that they will be coming over here soon. He reads it and they arrive at the police station. Sameer tells them everything about Naina who got kidnapped a year. He explains everything that she has told him, and shows him the sketches. The police inspector takes a look at it. On the other hand, Ritesh and his gang have arrived with the money.

Ritesh: Yeh hain tumhare paise ab muhjhe Naina chaheye.

Swati: Tumne bahaut bari galti ki hain aane mein, wo kya haina Naina baagayi yaha say

Naina is behind the goons, and kicks one of them in the groin thinking it was Pandit. She aplogises, and stands besides Ritesh. Munna, Swati, Preeti and Swati take thier guns out and pull Naina towards them.

Naina: Ritesh muhjhe bachalo please

He comes forward, and Naina starts punching him along with the others making the others become confused. She holds one of the gun and points it at Ritesh and starts laughing sarcastically.

Naina: Tuhjhe kya laga yeh log kidnappers hai, nahi tum galat sotchrahe ho, yeh sab mere dost hai, aur yeh sab hamara plan tha, so that you would come here, and we can capture you

Ritesh: Itna bara dhoka diya mere saat?

Ritesh is about to hit her when Sameer comes in between them. All of them together start punching Ritesh and his gang. Sameer does it extra hard because he has done a lot to his wife.

Sameer: Tumhari himmat kaise huwi that you stole my wife away from me. Naina sirf meri hai, aur jo tum karehe ho wo bilkul galat hai.

Naina grabs on to his neck, and backs him up against the wall. He starts to choke, the others try to control Naina, but she won't take her hand off of him. By holding him by the neck she lifts him up, and tightens her hold even more until she lets go and he falls on to the ground.

Naina: Mazza aaya Ritesh, mein phir say karoo, muhjhe toh bahaut atcha lagraha hai. Ab bata tumne muhjhe kidnap kyun kiya, agar nahi bataya I will burn you alive.

Ritesh: Maine tumhe issiliye kidnap kiya tha, tumhe yaad hai jab hum college mein they aur tumhara pehle propose kiya tha, the truth is that I loved you before anyone, so I became like this so I could take my revenge on you.

Naina: Toh pehle kyun nahi bataya college mein? I can't believe you would do this to me, tumhe sharam aana chaheye.

The police take Ritesh and his gang away leaving the others relieved. Sameer looks at her hand, and blows on to it. When he does that, Naina feels very relaxed, and falls for him even more. He looks up at her, and he sees the love which is coming from her eyes. All of them have a group hug, and step back after a bit.

Preeti: Naina tumhari andaar itni taaqat kaha say aayi?

Naina: Wo sab toh Sameer nay kiya, he fed me a lot of healthy foods.

Swati: That holding by the neck was so scary?

Naina: Even I don't know how I did it.

It is now evening, Naina is standing on the balcony, and Sameer wraps his arms around her. She feels butterflies in her stomach as she is getting Sameer's love after a long time.