Naina's New Job

Just yesterday Naina had recieved an email of an interview at a Texttile company. Her family are very happy for her. She is wearing white clothes as she is a widow, but she does not care of the society thinks. She comes downstairs, and takes thier blessings.

Anand: All the best Naina

She hugs them all, and sits down in a taxi. Naina is praying so that she gets the job, and the driver wishes her good luck which makes her calm. She pays the fare, and gets out. Her eyes become wide, as it is a huge and famous company in Ahemdabad. She closes her eyes, and steps inside whilst the receptionist asks her to sit down. A few people are backbiting about her and Pandit notices this.

Pandit: How dare you backbite about her, let her wear what she wants or the boss won't even interview you, do you understand?

Naina looks up at him, and waves. He goes to her, and aplogises about it. She tells him that you don't have to say sorry as it is not your fault. They instantly become friends, he takes her inside the room. When Sameer turns his chair around they both are shocked to see each other.

Sameer: Naina tum yaha pay kya karehe ho?

Naina: Yaha log kyun aate hai, naukri doondne kay liye, toh mein bhi aaye hoon interview dayne kay liye.

Munna and Pandit begin to giggle at the way Naina made Sameer become quiet. He begins to smile, and he starts taking her interview.

Sameer: Why do you want this job?

Naina: I want this job because I am capable of doing it, I am very dedicated and organised in my work. By joining your company I can add another feather to your cap, as I was a manager in my last job so I have experience. I just want to become financially stable and secure in my life.

Sameer: That's very interesting. You were a manager before, how organised are you of keeping everything up to date?

Naina shows him a file, and he opens it. He looks at all the reviews of what other people have written about her in the past, and that she is self-reliant and dedicated towards her work. He is impressed about it.

Sameer: One last question. Will you be able to start working from today?

She becomes surprised as he has taken her on for the job. It's the biggest happiness for her as everyone prayed for her. She becomes speechless, and nods her head. They both shake hands.

Naina: Before I start I want to tell you all something? I'm a widow and my husband passed away last week, so will this affect the job?

Munna, Pandit and Sameer become shocked after hearing what Naina said. No wonder she wore white clothes, and she was saying that she was missing someone. Naina looks down fiddling with her fingers.

Sameer: I'm so sorry to hear that, no your job will not be affected in any way. If you feel like going home early, just tell me, and I will let you go. If you have any problems you can share it with me if you want to?

Naina: Thank you so much for understanding. By the way what is your name?

Sameer: Sameer Maheswari, but you can call me Sameer, not Mr. Maheswari I sound too old for that.

Naina begins to laugh at his cute antiques, and Sameer falls in love with her about her knowledge, trustworthiness, honesty, her humour and braveness. She calls him Sameer, and he shows her round the office.

Sameer: Ab yeh tumhara cabin hoga, it's a bit messy, but we can always sort it out.

Naina: Muhjhe pata tha aap yahi bolne wale they, it's okay I'll clean it.

Sameer: You know I can help you out.

Naina: It's not needed your my boss.

Sameer: Okay if you want any help just call me on number one.

Naina: Yeah sure Sameer

Once he goes Naina rings her dad, and tells him she got the job, and is starting today so she will be late coming home. He congratulates her, and she starts cleaning the cabin by sorting the shelf out. She puts the files in chronological order, and puts the rubbish in the bin. After an hour the cabin is spotless, and she sits down. Munna knocks on the door, and is amazed that the room is clean.

Munna: Wow Naina tum toh kamaal ho, ek gante mein tumne sab kuch saaf karliya hai. You have very good qualities. I came to call you for lunch. Tumne kuch laaya hai?

Naina: Nahi Munna muhjhe pata nahi ta that I will be staying today.

Munna: Don't worry come with me, and I'll sort something out for you.

Both of them get out, come down in a lift and head towards the canteen. Sameer introduces Naina as the new manager to make her feel comfortable. All of them sit down, and start eating whilst Sameer keeps on looking at Naina happily.