Confused About Life

Naina is home alone, and is thinking about her life on how drastically it has changed within 5 years. She looks at the photo album of hers and Sameer's marriage, and smiles about it as he is the one who has changed her life. Without him she would have been elsewhere. She takes out a notebook and starts writing a poem.

Naina: Zindagi bahaut kuch sikati hai
Kabhi hasati hai kabhi rulati hai,
Khud say bhi zyaada kisi par vishvaas mat karna, Kyunki andhere mein toh parchai bhi saat chor jaati hai.

She closes it, and gets changed into her pyjamas. Naina comes downstairs and makes coffee for herself. She wants to become something, but she does not know what. Naina starts to search for jobs, but none of them are interesting. Sketching is just a hobby of hers, but she does not want to do that.

Naina: Mein kya karna chati hoon zindagi mein? Should I join the office again or should I do something else. If I open up my own bussiness, still I don't have any experience, and  if I do crime it's too dangerous. Even though I am a sharp shooter, this is confusing me so much.

She lies down on the sofa, and falls asleep. It is the next morning, she slowly opens her eyes to see her family standing in front of her. She turns the other way not believing that they are here.

Deepika: Naina Bhabhi please wake up

Naina: Kya hai yaar muhjhe sone dow na, aur aap log joa yaha say.

Sameer throws cold water on her, and she wakes up in an instant which makes the others laugh. Naina yawns and finally stands up. She walks away from there leaving them all confused, before she would react but none of that happens anymore. Naina takes her clothes out, does her bussiness and comes down wearing her shades and a leather jacket. She is pretending to be angry by not talking to them. Ramu brings her breakfast and she thanks him.

Naina: Thank you Kaka

Ramu: Your welcome Naina, by the way why is everyone looking like they've done something wrong?

Naina: I don't know maybe they are just waiting for me to burst out on them, but I have completely changed, and maybe they don't like this new version of me.

Ramu: Muhjhe toh bahaut passand hai

Sameer: I'm sorry Naina for throwing water on you.

Naina: It's alright I forgive you, I needed that wake up call.

Naina begins to laugh which makes them all laugh out loudly. Rohan and Deepika hug her as they have missed her a lot.

Rohan: We missed you so much

Naina: I missed you both as well.

Naina stands up and walks towards the garden taking her shades off. Sameer knows that there is something wrong with her. He sees that her eyes have become blood shot red. He bends down in front and asks what'swrong.

Sameer: Naina kya huwa hai tum muhjse kuch chuppa rahi ho?

Naina: I'm not hiding anything Sameer

Sameer: Tumhari ankhe laal kyun hai, it's better if you share it with me?

Naina: I'm just confused on what to do in life, even I want to become something but I just don't know what. This life snatches a lot of opportunities for me. I wish I can be like you, but I don't think it will happen.

Sameer: Tum kuch bhi bansakti ho, and I will never stop you for that, chalo let's go out somewhere, you need a change of environment.

Sameer lifts her up in his arms, and puts her in the car safely. Before they leave, Sameer leans in to do her seatbelt, but she looks down with a blush on her face. He kisses her on the cheeks, and they both hold hands and leave from there.

Naina: Hum kaha jaarahe hai?

Sameer: To find some inspiration for ourselves

Sameer turns the radio on and a very intimate song comes on, he is about to change it when she tells him not to. He becomes amazed by that and  she singing along to it.

Naina: Aashiqui mein haaye kaisi
Baaziyan hain kheli
Jaan jaan keh ke tune
Jaan meri le li

Mere liye sabka dil hai awaara
Mere bin hona nahi hai guzara
Mere sang jhoom le aake yaara
Suniye…

Aashiq banaya…
Aashiq banaya…
Aashiq banaya aapne!

Deewane ruk ja tera humse saamna hai
Aankhon se chhu le
Chhuna haathon se mana hai.

Sameer: Your a great singer Naina, maybe this is for you, just think about it first if you want to do it.

Naina: I'll tell you by tommorow morning, thanks for this suggestion.

Sameer: Anything for you by the way when you become famous our child will be so proud of us.

Naina: Do you want a child Sameer?

Sameer: I love kids and whatever we have I will pamper him and her, just like my princess and prince. But for now let's focus on your career choice,and then think about that later.