Naina and Sameer's Mehendi Ceremony

Naina is getting ready for her Mehendi Ceremony. She looks at her hands, as it going to be filled with henna, and having the initial S on her hand. She finds it strange though because she had R and now S.

Naina: Ab woh sab choro muhjhe atcha dikna hai for myself.

She looks at herself in the mirror and comes downstairs sitting on a comfortable mat. The Aggarwals are waiting for Sameer's family to send the Mehendi to them. The doorbell is heard, she lets them come inside, and takes thier blessings.

Naina: Maa sab log ageye hai, aap baitheye naa, make yourself comfortable treat it as your own home. Kaka kuch thanda layaye bahaar bahaut garmi hai.

Naina makes them all sit down, and they get thier cold drinks making them cool down. Preeti, Bela and Anand come to see them. Once Naina sees Swati she runs to her, and hugs her tightly.

Naina: Swati tum Ahemdabad mein thi, aur kaise hai tu?

Swati: Mein bahaut atchi hoon, Preeti nay muhjhe phone kiya tha, aur mein yaha agayi hoon to stay with you. Ab toh tum khush hona?

Naina: Mein bahaut khush hoon, atcha challo andaar?

Swati: Hi I'm Swati, Naina's best friend from Mumbai. Oh ho toh aap mere jijaji hai?

Sameer: Hi Swati mera naam Sameer hai.

Swati brings the henna artist inside, and she sits in front of Naina. Sameer also comes and helps her decide which one she likes.

Samaina: Muhjhe yeh wala passand hai.

Both of them are in shock as they said the same thing. She gives her hand, and the henna artist starts to apply it. She knows how to keep herself still, whilst Sameer is the opposite.

Naina: Sameer tum bahaut hilte ho, be a statue?

Sameer: Muhjse say nahi ho payegha.

Music starts to play in the background. Swati, Deepika, Preeti, Munna, Pandit and Rohan start dancing. Naina also wants to join in. Once her henna is over Sameer lifts her up in his arms, and starts twirling her around, she is enjoying it alot as Sameer fuffiled her wish.

Sameer: Tumhe mere saat mazza aaraha hai?

Naina: Haa kyun nahi hongi?

He makes her stand up straight, and he also applies henna on his hand. Naina is looking at it adoringly whilst the family dances a lot.

Sameer: Hamere parivaar kitne khush hai hamere liye?

Naina: Haa Sameer par mein dhoka dayrahi hoon. They don't even know what is happening with us. I'm so sorry Sameer I know this is the marriage you didn't want from me.

Sameer: What are you talking about? Mein bahaut khush hoon tumhare saat. Your happiness is my top priority, and nothing can change that.

Naina: You really are the best Sameer, I don't know where you get this paitence from.

Bela: Tum dono kya baate kare hai ho?

Samaina: Kuch nahi maa we were just talking about the henna.

Bela: When the Mehendi comes out dark your husband or wife will love you a lot.

Sameer: Muhjhe pata nahi tha thank you maa.

Bela: Your most welcome beta. Tumhe mehendi ka smell atcha lagta hai?

Sameer: No complaints, No demands.

Naina is very happy that Sameer and her mom bond very well together. Vishaka comes, and gives Naina a huge hug for comfort.

Vishaka: I love my daughter the most out of everyone.

Deepika: Maa toh mein kaun hoon aap kay liye

Naina: Your our princess we love you more.

Rohan: Aur mein kaun hoon?

Naina: Mere pyaare devar tum bhi ek prince ho.

Rohan: Thank you bhabhi

After the ceremony ends Bela removes the mehendi, she applies coconut oil and lemon so that it will come out darker. She is thinking about Sameer, and that he does so much to keep her happy. No one could ever do that  what Sameer is doing. He truly is an angel for her.

Naina: Sameer tum bahaut bahaut atche insaan ho. Tumne mere liye bahaut kuch kiya hai, even Raj didn't do that. Ab Raj meri zindagi mein nahi, ab bool na paregha.

She goes into her wardrobe, and takes out everything which is linked to Raj. She goes out into the garden, and burns them. It is the first step of moving forward in life. She watches it until it has completely turned into ashes.

Naina: Atleast yeh toh ho gaya hai.
to go for jogging. She closes the door and enters the park where she met Sameer for the first time. Naina takes in the fresh air, and smiles widely. Someone taps her, and she turns around to see Sameer here.

Naina: Hi Sameer kaise ho tum?

Sameer: Mein bahaut atcha hoon, tum kaise ho?

Naina: Mein bahaut khush hoon kyunki I have moved on from Raj. I burned everything which was related to him.

Sameer: What really I'm so happy for you.
Naina wakes up at 5 am, and decides