Naina and Sameer's Wedding

Naina's hairstylist and makeup artist have come to make her look stunning in her wedding today. She chooses a hairstyle, and the process begins. Naina is looking at the mirror when she realises that she won't be staying here anymore. Preeti and Swati enter the room to see how Naina is looking.

Swati: Wow I can't even recognise you anymore. My best friend looks the prettiest, waise ek surprise hai tumhare liye.

Naina: Kya hai Suprise?

Preeti: Surprise yeh hai ki that Swati will be living in Ahemdabad now, she got transferred here.

Naina: Oh my god I can't believe it, I can meet you freely now, thank you so much.

Anand: Meri beti sab say khoobsurat lagrahi hai, dehko baraat bhi agayi hai aur humme Sameer kay joote churane hai. We will welcome them all, and after 30 minutes you both can bring Naina down.

He leaves from there, and stands with Bela to invite the groom's side. Sameer is sitting on a white horse, Naina comes to the window and sees that he is looking very handsome in his white sherwani. He waves and winks at her making her look down.

Naina: I'm going to miss this home a lot.

Preeti: We will miss you too, but don't worry we will come to see you.

Swati: Hum pakka milenghe tumse Naina

As a ritual Bela needs to pull Sameer's nose but he goes back until he finally gives in, and she pulls it. He gets off the horse, and Anand tells them all to take thier shoes off. They agree to it, and come inside.

Sameer: This looks so grand, and the decorations is perfect.

Bela: Naina nay kiya hai yeh sab, and we helped her out.

Sameer becomes impressed, he goes on to the stage and sits down waiting for his bride to come. After half an hour Preeti and Swati bring Naina down, Sameer stands up as she is looking gorgeous in her bridal wear. He holds her hand, and brings her up.

Sameer: Tum muhjhe maarna chate ho?

Naina: Nahi toh yeh sab muhjhe bahaut passand hai, aur tum bhi handsome lagrahe ho.

Sameer: Thank you Mrs. Maheswari.

Now it is time for the garland exchange. They both are holding it. Naina is about to put it on, when Munna and Pandit lift him up. She tries to reach it when Anand and her uncle lift her up. She finally puts it around him. It is Sameer's turn, but Naina goes back to tease him, she begins to laugh when she lets him put it on. Photographs are being taken. They both do different poses and smile.

After that they both sit down around opposite the holy fire. Anand does thier khaatbandan, Sameer places his hand under Naina's and puts the flower in.

Priest: Ab tum dono saat phere lena hai.

Both of them stand up, Sameer goes around four times, whilst everyone throws confetti on them. Naina does the last three, and they both sit down again. The priest gives the sindoor to Sameer, and he applies it in her maang. The magalsutra has the intials N and S on, he puts it around her taking his time and looking at her.

Priest: Your marriage is now complete, you both are husband and wife.

Samaina take blessings from everyone, and they sit down to eat. Naina can still not believe that she is Sameer's wife. They both start to feed one another from one plate.

Sameer: Ab toh tum Mrs. Maheswari ban chuki ho?

Naina: Yeh toh meri doosri shaddhi hai, and yours is the first. Muhjhe toh experience hai on what you do after marriage.

Sameer: Don't worry mein bhi seek loonga.

Naina: Of course I'll help you with it.

Sameer wants to wear his shoes, but he can't find them anywhere, he asks Naina where it is, but she has no clue about it. Preeti and Swati come in front of him carrying it in a shoebox.

Preeti: Aap joote dhoond rahe ho? Wo toh mere paas hai, pehle paise dow and then you can take your shoes.

Sameer: Mein paise nahi doonga.

Swati: Toh hum joote bhi nahi dayghe.

Sameer tries to catch the shoebox from his saalis, and they have a great time teasing him when suddenly the shoebox lands on Naina's lap. She stands up, and walk towards them.

Naina: Kis ko joote chaheye?

Sameer: Muhjhe chaheye Naina

She gives it back to him, and he gives the money to Swati and Preeti. It is now time for Naina's bidaai, she throws rice on to her mother's pallu, and they begin to cry, as she is leaving the house for the second time. She hugs everyone before she sits down in the car.

Naina: Mein aap logo ko bahaut miss karoongi.

Sameer: Whenever you miss them Naina, we can always come and stay over.

The Maheswari's sit in the car, and leave from the wedding venue. Sameer wipes her tears away, and they arrive at the Maheswari Mansion. Sameer and Naina get out. Visha places a pot of rice. She knocks it over with her right foot. She places her feet into the red colour, and leaves footprints behind.

Bobby: Naina welcome to the Maheswari family. And now it's time for the ring finding ceremony.

Deepika drops the ring, and both of them try to find it. Sameer holds her hand underneath it, they are like that for a bit.

Rohan: Naina bhabhi you can do it.

Deepika: Sameer bhayya come on.

They both lift the ring up at the same time, the family claps for them. Mom gives Naina a very speacial bangle which her mother in law gave her, she makes her wear it, and they hug. As a tradition Sameer lifts Naina into his arms, and walks towards thier room, he places her down on the bed gently.

Sameer: I won't even touch you Naina until your heart just beats my name, my love will bring you closer to me, and when that day comes we both will be so much in love with one another.

Sameer and Naina get changed into thier pyjamas, he is about to sleep on the sofa when Naina tells him to sleep on the bed. They both put the cover on themselves and fall asleep.