Running Away From The Goons

1 Year Later

It has been one year since that horrible incident took place rather it was very unlucky for me. There has been no help since then, and  Naina is trapped in a basement. She has lost a lot of weight since then, and rarely eats food which is provided from the goons. She still does not understand on why they have captured her. She begins to cry remembering all the sweet memories she has had with Sameer and her family.

Naina: Patani wo log kis haal mein hoge mere bina aur Sameer must be shattered thinking that I died, they took everything off from me.

A goon comes inside to take her upstairs so that she can clean herself and eat properly. She goes inside a room, and her clothes are layed out for her. She takes her clothes, and limps towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Naina: Mein ajj yaha say bagne wali hoon no matter what happens.

She comes out, and goes downstairs where all the goons are waiting for her. She is scared of them but follows thier orders as they can do anything to her. They tell them that they are are going out for a mission, and that they will be back tommorow early morning. One of the goons called Ritesh loves her, and he gives a kiss on her cheeks. Once they leave she closes the door, and is relieved that they are gone. Naina is going to leave in an hour.

Naina: Thank god wo sab log challe gaye. Mein abhi Sameer ko phone karti hoon.

She finds the phone and dials his number. He picks up on the third ring but she does not say anything...

Sameer: Hello agar baat nahi karni hai, then don't waste my time goodbye.

Hearing his voice after a year gives her peace, but the way he had talked was very cold, and it seems that he has become arrogant. She does not mind as she will be meeting him soon. It has been an hour, she turns the alarm off, closes the door and walks out from there. The environment looks really new as she has not seen it for such a long time.

Naina: I have to be very careful here anyone can spot me out. Mere paas kuch bhi nahi hai not even money, just look at me I can't seem to walk as I was always in that dirty basement. I need to get home somehow.

Sameer returns home from the office in an angry mood as a person wasted his precious minutes. All of his family do not like this side of him at all, and wish for a miracle to happen. He goes into his room and closes the door with a loud bang. Sameer just wants his Naina back but for him she will never return.

Sameer: Naina tumne muhjhe aisa akela kyun chordiya? Yahi wo manhoos din tha jo mere liye sab say bara dhaka laga?

With a lot of difficulty she sees the Maheswari Mansion, and becomes overwhelmed. As she walks towards it she remembers the first time that she came here. She becomes very nervous at what everyone's reaction will be seeing her alive and in this state. She rings the doorbell, Vishaka becomes shocked seeing Naina.

Vishaka: Naina tum zinda ho, come inside?

Naina: Maa

Naina suddenly faints, she calls everyone and even Sameer comes to see what the commotion is about until he sees Naina unconsious. He goes to her, and cries seeing her. He picks her up, and takes her to thier room, and lays her down on the bed.

Sameer: Naina please wake up.

Rohan and Deepika come inside telling him that the doctor has arrived. He comes inside and does a checkup. The doctor gives Naina an injection, and tells them all that she is in a bad state.

Doctor: Naina ki tabiyat bahaut kharaab hai. She has lost a lot of weight, and she has not been eating at all, she must have ate rarely. Naina can't even walk properly as she gets out of breath since she has been suffocated in one place. She seems to be in a lot of stress and has social anxiety. These marks on her wrists stopped her blood flowing, she is in a lot of pain. A nurse will come in the morning to help her out, and a therapist will come as well. She will wake up in the morning now.

Bobby: Thank you so much doctor

Deepika: Naina Bhabhi aap kaha challe gaye they, hum sab nay aap ko bahaut miss kiya?

Bobby: I'll ring everyone else to come over in the evening to meet Naina. Sameer you have to be very gentle with Naina from now on? She died this day, and returned to us as well?

Sameer: Haa Papa ab Naina waapas agayi hai? I feel like I'm breathing again.

They all leave from there besides Sameer, he changes into his pyjamas and lays down besides her crying silently thanking god for bringing Naina back to him. It is the next morning, and she opens her eyes to see Sameer sleeping besides her.

Naina: Sameer

He senses that she is calling him, he looks at her and kisses her on the forehead. She looks the other way as she does not want him to see her like this. It must be very difficult to see her seeing the light of day again as she is used to the darkness.

Sameer: Naina...mein...tumhe...bahaut...miss...kiya?

Naina: Even... I...missed...you...alot. wo...jo...phonecall...ayya...tha...wo...maine...kiya...tha.

Sameer: Kya aur maine itni rudely say baat kiya, Naina muhjhe maaf kardo?

Naina: Muhjhe...bilkul...bura...nahi...laga...balki...I...was...surprised...to...hear...you...talking...like...that. I...so...wanted...to...laugh.