New Beginnings

Sameer has totally wrapped himself around Naina. He slowly opens his eyes to see his lovely wife sleeping like a baby. He is seeing her properly this time as she has turned more beautiful than before. Whenever they cuddle like this it feels that the whole world is next to him and moves her hair to the side. His feelings for her have increased a lot more now.

Sameer: Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere
Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere
Muqammal ishq ho mera
Zara sa pyaar toh de de
Falak kadamon pe aa jhuke
Haseen lamhaat woh de de
Tere sang bheeg jaaun main
Kabhi barsaat woh de de
Tere bina jeena pade
Woh pal mujhe naa de
Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere

Tu hi shaamil raha duaa mein meri
Naam tera rahaa zubaan pe meri
Zikr tera fikr teri har ghadi dil mein mere
Falak kadamon pe aa jhuke
Haseen lamhaat woh de de
Tere sang bheeg jaaun main
Kabhi barsaat woh de de
Tere bina jeena pade
Woh pal mujhe naa de
Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere

Ishq ki dastaan judaa hai meri
Tu hi dono jahaan bakhuda hai meri
Yaar mere sirf teri tishnagi lab pe mere
Falak kadamon pe aa jhuke
Haseen lamhaat woh de de
Tere sang bheeg jaaun main
Kabhi barsaat woh de de
Tere bina jeena pade
Woh pal mujhe naa de
Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere
Muqammal ishq ho mera
Zara sa pyaar toh de de
Falak kadamon pe aa jhuke
Haseen lamhaat woh de de
Tere sang bheeg jaaun main
Kabhi barsaat woh de de
Tere bina jeena pade
Woh pal mujhe naa de
Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere
Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere

Naina opens her eyes after hearing Sameer sing for her. For her it's the most romantic thing that Sameer has ever done for her. He starts leaning in, and Naina becomes shy about it. Before she gets out of the bed, Sameer pulls her towards him.

Naina: Sameer tum kya karehe ho muhjhe jaane dow na please?

Sameer: Nahi mein tumhe jaane nahi doonga, ek saal kay baad hum milrahe hai, and I have missed your lips so much.

Naina: Mein subah ko kiss nahi karti hoon, after I brush my teeth then I will do it. Ab choro muhjhe nahana hai.

Sameer makes an adorable pout to melt Naina. She finds him very cute, and gives a kiss behind his ear which makes him giggle a bit. She pulls his cheeks, and rubs thier noses together before going into the bathroom. She comes out wearing a backless saree, so that Sameer craves for her even more. She starts brushing her hair, and moves it to the side. He comes behind her, and whispers in her ear huskily.

He places his hands on her stomach, and starts kissing on her back. She closes her eyes to feel in the moment, and turns her around. Naina gives him more access to attack on her neck. He backs her up against the wall, and she clutches on to her pallu. He traces his finger on to her neck, between her breasts and all the way down to her belly button which makes her breathing hesitant. By instant he nibbles on to her lips, which makes her breathless. The magic which Sameer is casting upon her makes her lose control. There is something else to this kiss which cannot be described in words. He slips his warm tongue inside making her body feel on fire. Thier tongues are slapping against each other whilst he massages her bottom making her moan.

Naina: Sameer...don't...do...that...to...me.

He lifts her up and places her on the bed. He goes on top of her and pulls the cover over them. After two hours they get changed again, but this time she is wearing western clothes matching Sameer.

Sameer: Tumne muhjhe copy kiya hai?

Naina: Haa par yeh sab toh tumne shuru kiya tha, toh mera bhi haq banta hai that I copy you as well.

Naina sprays some perfume, and they both go downstairs whilst the others have gone to attend a wedding. She picks up the newspaper and starts reading it, but Sameer finds it strange since she never does that. After a bit of reading, they start to make thier breakfast. They are going to make pancakes, and now it is Naina's turn to flip them over. Instead of using a spatchular, she throws it in to the air, spins around and it falls on to the saucepan. Sameer wants to dance with her and she happily agrees to it. This time she tries something different. She twirls Sameer around so much that he becomes dizzy, and she catches him in her arms.

Naina: Kya huwa Mr. Maheswari aap ko chakar aaye, atcha hai warna yeh mauka kabhi nahi milta? Waise yeh position muhjhe bahaut atchi lagti hai?

Sameer: Naina muhjhe choro na koi ajaygha?

Naina: Sirf mein aur tum ho yaha pay

Naina makes Sameer stand and he begins to blush. She does not tease him at all, since she knows what he will do if she does it. After breakfast, Naina is watering the plants. She is having a great time just looking at them. She closes it, and sits on the swing.

Naina: Tori exercise karlati hoon

Naina starts to do push ups, Sameer starts searching for he and he sees what she is doing. He sits on her, and still she does it without any complaints. For now she has done 200 without taking a break. They both stand up  and Naina does a backward flip which shocks Sameer.

Sameer: When did you learn how to do that?

Naina: Mein bolti nahi hoon, mein dikati hoon Sameer.