Romantic Night

Before I start this chapter let me warn you that there is sexual content which I have written in detail, if you find it very uncomfortable then I am very sorry about that.

Let's start with this very romantic chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sameer has gone out for a walk,
whilst Naina is getting everything
decorated in the room to make it look romantic. She sprays perfume, and wears a red sexy dress where mostly her cleavage is showing. Since it is dark, there are candles everywhere. Lastly she switches off all the lights just to surprise him. The door opens, and he smirks naughtily.

Sameer: Naina kaha ho tum?

He pulls her towards him, and wraps his arms around her waist. Sameer pushes her towards the wall, and plants wet kisses making her moan. She turns around, and he lifts her up into his arms, and places her on to the bed. Sameer goes on top of her, planting sweet pecks on her feet going up to her thighs.

Sameer: Naughty girl, you haven't worn anything, makes it easier for me.

Naina: I'm glad you love it though.

He lifts the dress up slowly revealing her thighs, and places his hand between it, Sameer starts to massage it making her feel at ease. He comes towards her, and she seductively opens his buttons revealing his six pac abs. She throws the shirt elsewhere. Now the dress is up to her stomach, he slowly places his tongue around her bellybutton which makes her breathe deeply.

Naina: Sameer I want something more.

Sameer: Babygirl we are going to go all the way in.

Naina: I need you so much

Her hands turn into fists, by using one hand he interlocks it, and with the other pulls the strap down. Sameer kisses her in between her breasts which ignites flames making her body sweaty in his love. He starts giving her love bites all over her neck, and soothes it down by blowing air on to it. She flips him over and hungrily plays with his tongue whilst she takes the belt off. She starts licking his fine abs which makes him mesmorised by her touch.

She starts feeling his groin, and pumps it up by massaging it . She can hear him breathe hesistantly when he moans her name.

Sameer: Baby...I...didn't...know...you...could..
do...that...to...me. Naina....yeah...that's...the...right...spot

Naina: Mera naam zor say bolo?

Sameer: Naina

Sameer takes the lead and places her on his lap fully removing her dress. He grips on to her bottom, and places his hand going all the way down her body. He turns her around in a crouching position, and plants a wet kiss on her bottom making her close her eyes.

Naina: No one could have done that besides you. Make me yours completely now.

He pushes her down on to the bed. He tells her it will hurt a lot, but then she will find pleasure. He thrusts into her womanhood, there are a few teardrops from Naina, he wipes them away, and kisses her tenderly just to distract her. After a while it turns into pleasure.

Naina: Sameer go faster now please I really need it.

Sameer: If you say so

Both of thier bodies are sweating in deep passionate love...

Sameer: Who...do...you...belong...to?

Naina: My...Sameer...only. Oh...god... I... wish...this...never...ends...your...so...amazing...at...it..I...would...do...this...everyday...with...you.

Sameer: Same here this is what I was waiting for it's an addiction once you do it, you wish to never stop.

He lays down besides her and pulls the covers up to hide thier naked bodies up...

Sameer: You had the guts to do all of this?

Naina: Yeah I did, it was surprising wasn't it? Sameer you are very bold, you left me surprise

Sameer: Mein kya karsakta hoon, you just get carried away with it? By the way, you were no less either?

Naina: Ab mein kya karsakti hoon, I just got lost into the moment, and I did that.

Sameer: Can we do round two?

Naina begins to blush, and nods her head. They continue throughout the night until they are not satisfied enough keeping thier moans to a minimmum so that no one can hear them. It is the next morning, Naina is about to get up when Sameer pulls her hand.

Sameer: Mera morning kiss kaha hai?

Naina: Maine bahaut diya hai triple the amount, par I don't mind if I can give you one more.

After 10 minutes of smootching, Naina puts the dress back on, when she stands she limps towards the wardrobe since it is hurting a lot.

Naina: Sameer you went too hard on me, I can't even walk now.

Sameer: That's how passionate my love is for you, let me help you out.

He puts his trousers on, and takes her clothes out for her. He has an idea to make her better. Accidently he drops the bra on to the floor and picks it up hiding it from her. She sees that something is missing.

Sameer: Tum isse dhoond rahi ho?

Naina: Sameer give it back to me

Sameer: You have to take it off from me

Naina starts chasing him around the room until she finally gets it. She becomes annoyed that he made her run around in the morning.

Naina: I'm not talking to you anymore

Sameer: Kyun maine kya kiya?

Naina: Tumne muhjhe bagaya?

Sameer: Aur tumhara dard chala gaya, I'm so smart and thoughtful.