Sketching The Goons

It is the next morning, and the nurse is helping her to get changed. She comes out of the bathroom, and does her hair. Sameer walks in carrying her breakfast, they both sit down and he starts to feed her like a mother does to her child.

Naina: Muhjhe bhook nahi hai

Sameer: Naina tum superman or Wonder woman bana chathi ho wo kog khaate hai and then that's how they get thier strength. If you don't eat I won't eat either.

Naina: Sorry Sameer I'll eat from now and I won't complain, it just that I'm not used to it anymore.

Sameer: I know baba we just want you to be active again like how you used to be.

Naina: I love you Sameer

Sameer: I love you too Naina

After breakfast they go to the activity room they see Deepika painting, she looks to the right, and waves at them both. Naina is very happy to see that Deepika hasn't forgotten about being an artist. She sits down and starts sketching the goons. She closes her eyes, and remembers every feature about them whilst Sameer is standing there watching her concentrate.

Naina: Sameer it's going to take a very long time, it's better if you sit down next to me.

He sits down next to her, in between she tells them how they all are, and how she had to lift a gun but didn't shoot anyone. She also tells them that they had to go out in missions which was very horrible seeing banks light up into flames. After she completes the last sketch it has took her 5 hours, her arm start hurting and Sameer massages it.

Sameer: Is it still hurting?

She nods no to him, and he kisses her on the forehead. Her eyes become watery just thinking about the past year, and he gives her a comforting hug crying along with her.

Sameer: Jitna rona hai rorlo, just take your pain out please I can't see you like this.

Naina: Wo ghar ek jail tha mere liye, mein kuch bhi nahi karsakti thi, sirf hukam maano, aur wo log bahaut ghaande they sirf sharaab aur ciggerattes peete they aur phir mere kareeb aate they par meine inko bahaut maara kyunki yeh galat tha, mein baagne kay liye bahaut khoshish ki thi, atcha hai wo din jaha say mein baaghi thi. I had to be very careful so that no one spots me. I ran, walked and even crawled because I wasn't use to walking anymore but I got here somehow.  I know you were waiting for me, and I always remembered you each day.

Sameer: Jab maine sunna that you passed away I was totally shattered and heartbroken. Our families told me that I should get married again, but I simply told them that I don't want to do it, and I just wanted my Naina with me. Outside I use to be very strict, but when I came here I let all my feelings out. I still had a hope that you were here somewhere, but then I got distracted into my work. It was really hard living without you.

Naina: But now I am back, and whatever we have missed we will do everything together I promise I will always be with you, and never go outside on my own I'm still scared about it.

Naina wipes his tears away, and they come down into the living room where thier family is waiting for them. She shows the sketches, and Bobby rings the comissionor to talk about this serious case.

A phone call comes, and Naina picks it up thinking it is her Mom, but when she hears that  voice it gives her the chills, but instead of being scared she talks back to him.

Goon 1: How dare you run away from here, I told you to stay in the house. I shouldn't have trusted you but now you have crossed the limits?

Naina: Oh hello I'm not scared of you anymore. I am back safely to where I belong, and for your kind information I am not your personal property, I told you from the start that I am married.

Goon 1: I don't care if your married or not, you belong only to me do you understand?

Sameer: Who the hell do you think you are, snatching my wife Naina Maheswari from me, that's it I can't bear you anymore, and why are you hiding from us, be a man and show your face, you don't even match up to our level so it's better if you just leave us alone goodbye.

Sameer puts the phone down whilst she is sat down on the sofa just looking ahead in front of god. She folds her hands together and starts praying for everything to be good again.

Naina: Bagwaanji aap muhjse naraaz hai ki aapne muhjhe itni bari saza di, patani meine kya kiya hai aur mere koi dushman nahi hai toh phir yeh badla kis baat kay liye. Maine kya kiya hai, mein toh sirf khushiyan batne chati hoon aur aapne toh muhjhe gham diya hai ek saal kay liye. Aapi thi nay mere saat uss waqt maine bahaut kuch kiya par maine koi complaints nahi di, hamesha kyun atche insaan ko takleef dayte ho. Par mein aap say naraaz nahi hoon maana mein ek saal say pooja nahi kiya hai par aap toh mere kareeb they mere dil kay aandar. Maine bahaut kuch tolerate kar chuki hoon for example my hands were tied to a chair tightly. I got electricuted many times and got burnt with a wax candle. I did not scream not even once maybe whatever I've done in the past it's all happening to me. Aur jo mera naseeb mein hoga wo muhjhe manzoor hai.

Naina leaves from there and goes outside. She leaves from the Maheswari Mansion and everyone follows her. They tell her to stop but she keeps on walking without listening to anyone.

Sameer: Naina tum kaha jaarahi ho?

Naina: Mein yeh sab katam karna chati hoon, aap log mere saat hona?