Spending The Day With Your Loved Ones

Naina, Sameer, Munna and Pandit are waiting for Preeti and Swati to arrive, the doorbell is heard, Naina opens the door and hugs them.They really have missed each other a lot.

Naina: Tum dono kaise ho?

Swati: Hum bahaut atche hai, you know I missed you so much, thank god we get to spend time with all of you.

Preeti and Swati come inside. Both of the girls hug them all, and they step back quickly only to leave Munna and Pandit speechless.

Swati: Yeh Pandit aur Munna hai, who can forget you?

Munna: No one can forget us though. We are Sameer's best friends.

Preeti: Ab challe I want to have fun now?

Pandit: Haa toh challo na, waise bhi I'll get to know you even more?

All of them come outside, Pandit and Preeti sit at the front, Munna and Swati sit in the middle, and Sameer and Naina sit at the back so that they can observe them properly. For sure Pandit and Preeti like one another as they have met before.

Sameer: Ab Swati aur Munna ko aur kareeb lena chaheye? Hum kya karsakte hai?

Naina: Can we watch a film please?

Munna: Of course we will do that.

Pandit drives to the cinemaplex, and get out carefully. Samaina hold hands, and they enter in. They start to decide on what movie to watch until Sameer gets an idea.

Sameer: Let's watch a scary movie, it will be fun, are you all up for it?

Swati: Yeah...okay...Sameer.

The boys buy the tickets, whilst the girls get the popcorn. Swati and Preeti are really scared about whilst Naina is pretending so that she does not get caught. After five minutes, they come back, and enter screen seven. Samaina, Swamun, and Preedit sit together. The movie starts, and when a scary scene comes out Swati and Preeti hold on to Munna and Pandit's hand tightly.

Naina: Plan is going smoothly. What shall we do next though?

Sameer: We will go to a theme park, deliberately we will get lost, and they have to be with each other no matter what.

Naina: Tum toh bahaut intelligent ho?

Sameer: Sameer Maheswari is always the best.

Naina: That's very true now I need to pretend that I'm scared.

Naina covers her face with her hands, and Sameer pulls her in closer, and plants a kiss on her earlobe. She feels more relaxed with him, and Preedit and Swamun are genuinely happy seeing them in love. Once the movie is over the other four want to go to the theme park. Samaina smirk as they didn't have to say anything. The theme park is not too far away so they decide to walk.

Munna: Swati your very beautiful, can we hang out with each other more often?

Swati: Of course and I really love your company, why don't we exchange numbers then?

They both exchange numbers and Samaina are overjoyed to see this happening in front of them, maybe god wants them to be together. As they arrive Samaina quickly go towards the left time before the other four turn around.

Preeti: Yeh dono kaha chale gaye hai?

Pandit: Atcha hai we can spend more time together without them noticing.

Pandit holds Preeti's hand, she starts to blush, and they leave from there going on to the ghost train. The ride starts, preedit are very comfortable with each other as they like one another.

Pandit: Preeti hum joot bolrahe hai Sameer aur Naina say, we like each other a lot now?

Preeti: Haa woh toh hai par hum kya karsakte hai, they are always very busy?

Pandit: We have to tell them very soon though about us. Preeti will you be my girlfriend?

Preeti: I thought you would never ask me this, a thousand times yes, your the best.

Preeti and Pandit hug one another tightly, as they are in a relationship now. Both of them come out with a blush on thier faces, and try to keep this as a secret. On the other side Samaina are on a roller coaster, and Sameer starts screaming whilst Naina is laughing.

Sameer: Tum muj par hasrahi ho?

Naina: Toh aur mein kya karsakti hoon, you look petrified, I'm going to buy that photo, and stick it on the wall, so everytime I come in, I will always remember this day?

Sameer: Let's start making memories now. Hum honeymoon par kab jaarahe hai?

Naina: Yeh honeymoon kya hota hai?

Sameer: Are you sure you really don't know what a honeymoon is?

Naina: I don't know cause I've never been on one.

Sameer: It's where we get to spend time with each other privately, just getting very intimate and making love with one another.

Naina: Your very sexually frustrated aren't you?

Sameer: I'm not forcing you to go with me, it's totally up to you.

Naina: No we are going for our honeymoon, I want to explore new places with you. Where do you want to go?

Sameer: Let's go to Bali, it's really romantic there, I saw a few photos, and I fell in love with it.

When Sameer stops talking, Naina has already come out of the ride. She tells him to get off, and he does, she heard everything that he said.

Naina: Ab muhjhe candyfloss aur teddy bear chaheye?

Sameer: Mein hoon na tumhara teddy bear.

Naina: Haa tum ho, par when your not here I need to cuddle with something.

Sameer: My baby misses me so much, atcha we will go and buy one.

They have a forehead sizzle, and they smooch for a bit until Sameer wins her a teddy bear. They hug with it and smile. After that Sameer has ice cream whilst Naina has candyfloss. Predit and Swamun come to them.

Swati: Tum dono kaha chale gaye they humme chorkar?

Sameer: We were on the rides that's all, and what did you all do?

Munna: Spent time together bro.