Normal

He stumbled back falling on the ground when the strange voiceless boy let go of him. He thought it was real like this boy true oh meant it, until he heard snickers off to the side.

He could even hear the smile on the boy's face. At first he was confused then sad then anger flooded his cheeks making him blush.

He pulled out his knife writing a message so messy, so bloody it was hardly visible much less readable.

"Want to know why I'm a monster?" It read all the way up his arm.

He heard the shuffling of paper then a voice called out at him.

"Ya! You think you're special?! You damn Sub!"

He felt rage, his throat hurt from trying to scream. Giving up he got his knife and sunk it deep into his stomach then his chest.

He started coughing up blood.

"Everyone screamed at the sight. Everyone the people in the houses, the boys to the side. All except for the voiceless boy I front of him. He heard the boys run away from the scaring he did in their lives.

He stopped stabbing himself and reached out for the boy I front of him's hand.

He placed the hand in his, and with out hesitation Sub drove the boys hand into his open stomach forcing him to play with his broken organs.

The other boy was so disgusted he didn't even throw up, no he just sat there wanting to puke but his body not allowing him to.

Sub fell to the ground with the other boys hand covered in detached organs and blood.

"Damn, so that how you kill a Sub huh?" One of the boys friends said from across the street.

"Denial get inside now!" A father like voice commanded.

"Ethan! Oh my god! Get inside now! And while that shit off!" The boy's mother yelled knowing what happens.

Sub wasted no time healing and picking himself up with a functioning body with not signs of cuts or bruises.

With that he walked to the entrance of the kingdom and did his work writing his message.

It was going to take a few weeks because it was a kingdom and not a small down.

When he reached the door that Ethan and his family were behind quivering with fear, he wrote something different.

He connected the recently made lines creating words he never used before, the time he spent on the door was much long than with the others so people knew he was doing something different. Some brave enough to open their doors or windows.

When Sub was done he simply moved on to the next door, making people run back into their homes and close their windows.

On the door read.

"I'm normal, why can't you help me?"