Death of Sketch

"You know I love you Sub." Sketch's voice was soft as the wooden head mad a 180 to face Sub.
Sub froze at the words. Love. The word that cursed his mind and teased him with his memories.

"You don't love him!" Trevor yelled pushing sketch on the ground holding down his rotted hands. Sub stood astounded by the word remembering how the damned word tormented him.

"You don't have a heart!" Trevor yelled and Ethan ran over to help Him.
Trevor and Ethan wrestled with sketch until Sketch's body froze as if in shock. His limbs fell to the dead grass. The boys looked up only to see a bare spot where the wooden head used to be. Looking a little higher they saw Sub. Who had dropped the knife and instead was clutching the foul thing in his hands.

"Sub." Ethan managed. Sub shifted his weight and blindly looked down at Sketch. Placing down the head he walked over to the boys who were still sitting Sketch's legs and torso. Sub nudged Trevor to get off his brother's torso. Trevor did what he was told and squatted opposite of Sub. Sub opened the soft silk tux not bothering with the buttons.

Ethan fringed at the awful sight of a brown haired boy covered in dry blood and his skin rotting. His eyes pushed to the back of his skull showing nothing but the whites. His once bright red shirt beginning to grow mold and the boy's jaw hung open like he was mid scream. He has holes in his head that was now leaking from when Sub ripped out the head. A look of terror also appeared on Trevor's face but never matching the true horror the boy's face held. Sub reached out to feel the dead boys face.
Sub sniffed reliving the feel of his once living brother. 'Sketch!' His mind screamed. He even opened his mouth like he was screaming the older's age. He felt light headed as he traced his fingers lightly over the rotting flesh picturing his brother in such a brutal state. 'IM SORRY!' His mind started repeating. He gripped the dead boy's head and shook violently.
Ethan was no behind him placing his arms around Sub's stomach and carefully pulling him in for a hug. Trevor placed his hand on Sub's cheek which Sub leaned into wanting to disappear.

"It's okay." Ethan whispered breathily into Sub ear not straining his voice as much.

"Everything's going to be okay." Trevor said placing a light kiss on Sub's forehead as Ethan placed one on his cheek.

"We're sorry." Ethan said resting his head on Sub's slightly shaking shoulders.

(A/N: I'm so sorry that took so long to update!! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!)