Forced Apart

As Ethan ran Sub's head was filling up with questions some he hoped would never be answered, some he wanted to be answered.

It shocked him when Ethan came to a sudden halt almost dropping Sub.

"Ethan, what are you doing with that thing." One of the Ethan's friends said, with terror.

"Ya the dude the dare is over." Another said as they all took a step closer causing Ethan to step back.

"The king is putting a high reward for this Sub." The boy reached out to touch Sub only to be swatted away. Sub tightened his grip around Ethan's neck.

"C'mon Ethan, you are planning on sharing the reward with your friends right?" The first one said, the terror now replaced with venom.

They kept walking closer every foot step Sub heard his heart seemed to stop for a brief amount of time.

The second Ethan tried to run the boys all grabbed at sub making Ethan drop him. When Sub hit the ground Ethan tried to help him but was pushed away by his so called friends.

They tied Sub's wrists together using a copper wire. It didn't take long for Sub to realize what metal it was, the copper burned his wrists. His gasps for help were useless, Ethan was restrained by a fence like a dog, tied to one of the posts.

One of the boys hauled Sub over his shoulder making sub rest his hands on his back causing his back to burn through the thin fabric of his shirt.

He began to kick at the boy holding him, who also put up a good fight.

"Stop it! You're the king's property get used to it." He hissed dropping Sub over his shoulder, Sub landed face first into the hard rock in which the road was made out of. He quickly shuffled away from the boys who anyone could tell were pissed.

Sub stopped when he felt Ethan's hands through the copper fence. Sub tried desperately to remove the copper also bounding Ethan's wrists. The boys grabbed his ankles and pulled him forward making his shoulders dislocate, and his shoulder blades to break.

With his arms limp he couldn't undo Ethan's bounded wrists.

Sub's hands and arms were covered in burns from the coper.

Someone grabbed at his hair holding him up.

"You got a lot of nerve running away again."