Learning New Things

Sub and Ethan sat there in each others arms under the tree at the edge of the small forest in the kingdom. Sub listened to Ethan's heart beat and his breathing patterns, it gave him a calm safe feeling.

He felt sleep take over him, even though he couldn't close his eyes and sleep his mind still managed some sort of sleep mode.

-dream-

Sub got up in a valley full of flower of beautiful colors, the sub was shining a brilliant gold, the sky was its royal blue color as the clouds passed over it, the slight breeze made the warm day almost seem perfect.

When Sub looked down his once beautiful dream turned into a nightmare, on the ground he saw his eyes, in every center of every flower he saw his emerald green eyes staring at him with red and purple veins sticking out of then.

From where he sat he found a siring covered in blood and emptied of its toxin.

"S-sag-s-s Sub Zero. Your name is Sub Zero." He heard the voice of his father demonically said when he was just two years old.

He tried to get up then found his hands and feet were bound to the ground by cold belt straps, he felt his eyes tear up when a spoon came down and began scooping out his eyes.

He felt the tip of a blade being dug into his throat.

"I don't want to hear your problems." Hissed the insane doctor that ripped out his vocal cords.

"Now daddy will never loose you." The old man of his father's voice mumbled as he felt the homemade needle being gabbed into his arm, and feeling as the toxin was being pushed into his blood.

-dream end for now-

Sub sat up to Ethan hugging him and placing his lips on his forehead every few seconds.

He wanted to break out into tears and tell Ethan how horrible it was, for Ethan to take him and hug him, saying loving things to him.

But no, they only left him with his feeling and his hearing, the worst things.

Sub was supposed Ethan was even looking at him, he didn't have his blind fold and his for ever scars were still visible.

"Why are you doing this?!" Sub tried to yell but it only came out as a long sigh.

Ethan shifted picking up his paper and began to scribble down a rely.

Ethan handed over the paper and guided his hand along the correct sentence.

"I'll teach you how to write! It will be hard but fun!"

Sub blushed at the idea and smiled for the first time in ten years.

He was happy because Ethan didn't mention his eyes, and was being thoughtful about his feelings.

Sub hugged Ethan pulling him close.

'Thank you Ethan, thank you!' His mind screamed begging to be heard.