Imperfect

Sub didn't want to drag Ethan or Trevor any further than he already did. Guilt weighed him down keeping him grounded in his body. He didn't want to hurt anyone anymore.
But he loved the fact he had someone to hurt. Before he had absolutely no one to call his friend or lover.
Only few words were spoken in this damned act of selfishness.
Trevor tried to approach Sub with a knife gripped in his hand. Sub gently and almost unknowingly took the knife from Trevor leading him in a false sense of security.
'I'm sorry.' Sub thought before he drove the knife into Trevor's chest. Trevor let the blood soak into his shirt before touching the wound.

"I'm sorry." Trevor whispered making his chest feel like it was on fire. He stroked Sub's cheek coating it in the metallic liquid before falling to the ground in his death bed.

"Sub. You just." Ethan didn't finish his sentence when he noticed Sub stumbling towards the sound of Ethan's low scratched voice. 'Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou' kept repeating in Sub's head. He knelt down where he knew Ethan was sitting and pulled him in for a hug. Ethan took the knife from Sub and hugged him back.

"I love you Sub don't forget that." Ethan whispered into Sub's ear. He pulled back and placed a light kiss on Sub's forehead as if Sub was made of glass. Ethan patted Sub's back whispering loving nothingness to him like a lullaby. Ethan lifted the knife to Sub's back and drove it into his heart. Sub gasped and clenched onto Ethan's shirt before falling into his lap.
This time Sub didn't see dark nothingness but a bright light that was coming closer. It was his time.
-
"I love you too." Ethan whispered to Sub's dead body. He kissed his head one last time before slicing his own neck. If a passerby looked at the burned isolated house they would see two brother, two lovers, two friends, two enemies all laying together dying the dead grass a horrifically beautiful crimson red.

Ethan slit his throat letting his death be as painful as possible and watching his blood mix with Sub's.

Trevor died in vein
Sketch died for loss
Ethan dies for acceptance
And Sub died from a broken heart

The boys' souls unable to rest in peace. Their scattered corpses staring at the ground into hell or up at the sky trying to find heaven.
One unlucky boy that goes by the name Sub was sent to hell to suffer years of torture. Under the watchful eye of his once brother his once lover and his once friend. Not because he deserved it but simply because he asked for it.
No human shall ever look down on him with pity but look at him with horror and disgust. Never shall his father treat him with kindness or gratitude but hatred and blame. This boy still suffers. Though suffering is the only thing he knows by heart. It may be a dark place but Sub knows it like the back of his hand.
He doesn't want pity or love for it's those things that throw him back into his darkness. He's haunted by darkness and burned by the light.
That is exactly what happened Ethan was his light his one true friend and love that set him alight.

(A/N: I'm ending it there. I'm sorry. If you want more stories like this please tell me.)