Master

He didn't have time to think when he was knocked out cold, all he though was why.

Why did his first friend let go?

Ethan was his name, don't forget that.

He woke up in a cold cell, he hear other people in other cells laughing and talking about him.

It wasn't till he made the slighted move when they stopped, he could feel their eyes on him. Their terrified eyes.

When Sub reached up to his face he realized they took his blindfold, he began to panic knowing what they were seeing.

He wanted to cry to scream anything to make them stop staring. He brought his knees to his chest and began to pant uncontrollably.

The image they could see of him would give them restless nights.

His mind created the flashback in which he lost his vision.

His master had him tried to the floor in a small room he thought it was just abuse and he could take, but when he walked into the room he only had a spoon in his hand.

Be remembered how bright the sky was, like it was happy he'll never see it again.

Then his master leaned down and plunged the spoon right into his left eye. He began to cry out of his right eye and started panting.

"You will never disobey me again!" His last shrieked, spitting at him.

When his left eye was out he crushed it making it so Sub would never be able to use it again. Because his vision was split in half he knew exactly when he was going to scoop out the other.

"Stop panting like a dog!" He yelled, still with the spoon in his right eye he grabbed Sub's head and smashed it against the wooden floor, over and over again till he stopped.

His master made sure to make his vision loss as painful as possible. He began to stir his eye till there was nothing but mush then he scooped out his eye a little bit at a time.

"Open wide." He said. When Sub didn't open his mouth his master got up and went to fetch one of the many gags he owned. Sub waited in complete terror for five minutes until his master came back.

He shoved the cold metal ring in his mouth and buckled the strap at the back of his head.

He placed the spoon in Sub's mouth and pored in the mushed up eye, clamping down on his mouth forcing him to swallow.

Once all the mush in his eye socket was gone his master put a blindfold around his head so he didn't have to look at the horror he had created.

The one thing Sub will always remember what his master did to him that day after he ripped out his eyes and fed them to him.

After he was untied and trying desperately to cry, his last last came up to him and hugged him crying into his shoulder for him.

Saying how sorry he was.

Sub was busymy going through flash backs to notice the King talking to him at the edge of his cell.

"What business do you have here?" He said in a rather calmed tone.