Tommorrow

Ethan's arm was stitched back together. The skins was red and puffy around the thin stitches on both sides of his wrist. The doctor had wrapped it and put Ethan on anti-depression pills.
A few days after the incident Trevor came back from where ever the hell he went. The first thing Ethan did was go talk to Trevor. They'd stay up all night searching, crying, or cutting.

"Hey Ethan!" Trevor said happily to Ethan's shock. He gave Trevor a confused look.

"I know where Sub is." Trevor said getting a little more serious. Ethan stared at Trevor wide eyed silently begging him to go on.

"He." Trevor stopped as he remembered something. "Doesn't know us." He said quietly.

"What?!" Ethan yelled killing his throat. He looked down at the average heightened boy staring at him like killed his family. Trevor looked down at his not wanting to meet Ethan's eyes.

"Where?" Ethan said his voice cracking to an octave higher. He resisted the urge to punch Trevor in the face for not bringing Sub back.

"I'll take you." Trevor said flatly getting irritated, "tomorrow." He met Ethan's eyes with just as much hatred. They never truly liked each other. They both wanted Sub to themselves, but Sub was always so happy to have both of them.
Ethan stared into Trevor's dark blue eyes. A classic fight between blue and red both had the same goal but only one will be victorious.

"Fine." He hissed as he walked away leaving the other to glare at his back.

Ethan opened the door to his house and was greeted by the smell of fresh fish his dad probably bought for dinner. He hear whispering coming from up stairs. 'Fuck that!' He thought 'I've seen horror movies!' He walked over to the couch and sat down. An image of Sub first smiling at him popped into his mind. His blind fold was tightly tied around his head and the smile was small and awkward.

"Ethan wanna help me cut down a tree for Christmas?" His dad said walking threw the door ruining his moment of silence. Looked at his dad and nodded completely forgetting this was the time to be 'happy'.

(A/N: well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a happy holiday and an awesome break!)