Too Easy

"I'm going to have to tell your parents about this." Sub's dad laughed making the boys slowly step back.
Only a few minutes past before Ethan yelled for help as the insane man pulled his hair, lifting him off the ground.

"Sub stay back!" Trevor ordered and ran to help. Sub soon after heard Trevor scream from running straight into an outstretched needle. The man injected its content into Trevor making him pass out instantly.
The same with Ethan, leaving Sub and the pup completely helpless. Heavy foot steps came closer to the two. Sub then felt a pair of hands from behind holding his shoulders and pulling him back making him fall. The pup ran away to try and wake the two unconscious boys.

"Kind of useless with out those two hardly put up a fight." David's threatening voice hissed.

"Who the hell are you?" Sub's dad demanded, spitting on the boys.

"I'm here to lighten your load. This sub has done some bad things." David explained like he was talking to a first grader. Sub could tell his father wasn't happy about that. He heard the footsteps getting faster every step. The expected yell of pain came much too soon.
Sub tried to get up but his leg was stomped on using at of the force his father had probably breaking it.

"What ever you did it best not cost money to fix." His dad said pulling him up by his hair while his leg was still under his dad's foot. It felt like he was being hung.

"You remember what we do to bad boys right? WE PUNISH THEM!" Sub knew what was going to happen next and he didn't want to drag Ethan and Trevor down with him. He shook his head causing dad to drop him.

"What do you no?!" He shouted and kicked him in the face giving him a bloody nose.

"Well then I'll have to punish one of these boys?" Sub's father walked over to where Ethan laid forcing the boy awake. Sub quickly pulled his way over getting scratched by what Everest on the ground. He forced himself to his feet almost falling right back down again. The screams of Ethan's pain was in unbearable to listen to. Sub ran up and pushed his father as hard as he could to get his attention away from Ethan. His father dropped Ethan and focused on beating the shit out of Sub.

"You have been a very bad boy." The man drove the now empty needle right into Sub's wrist holding him so he doesn't squirm too much. Sub's gasps for help almost seemed unheard knowing he was trying to protect Ethan and Trevor. His father broke off the needle and shoved the rest of the syringe down Sub's throat.

"Stop!" Trevor yelled now awake but hardly able to walk from the drug. "Touch him on more time I'm going to beat you fucking face in!"
His dad turned his attention to Trevor and smirked.

"Oh so what if I do this?" He picked up a bear by twig and shoved it in sub's ear. Sub struggled trying to get away from his dad.

"I'm warning you!" Ethan joined in trying to intimidate a man three times their size.

"Have you seen his face yet?" His father teased playing with Sib's blindfold.
Ethan nodded knowing what to expect. Trevor nodded as well as the thought of what Sub looked like crossed his mind.

"So you know to what to expect?" His dad ripped off the blindfold relieving Sub's missing eyes, Ethan only flinched a little. Trevor looked like he was about to throw up, and Sub knew it. He wanted to cry for being reminded he could scare off people so easily.