Under The Head

Sub was outside the burned house almost demolished in flames years ago. He couldn't help but get a sick feeling in his stomach when ever he entered the house or walked on the dead grass. It's been so long since he died he forgot what pain felt like altogether. Something was special about that word, 'pain' but his mind paid no importance to the word like every other word. Nothing seemed special enough to pay much or any mind to. Sub still had a voice in his head, but that voice has grown rather silent lately never really saying anything to prove he wasn't some kind of zombie.
Sub looked up from his feet when he heard footsteps drawing closer to him. Not out of fear not curiosity but out of instinct. The basic survival instinct that runs threw every living thing. He fell backwards when he was suddenly tackled to the ground by a boy with silver hair. The unnamed boy looked at Sub with a questioning look before turning and looking at a familiar raven haired boy behind him.
Sub stared blankly at them not listening to their arguing. In the middle of their yelling he felt a boney hand on his shoulder and his stomach dropped like he was on a roller coaster speeding downwards.

"Sub you didn't tell me you had friends." The man with a wooden head huffed.
Both the boys turned to see the man standing behind Sub dragging the emotionless boy by the hair to his feet. The man pulled out a knife and held it to Sub's cheek threateningly.
Without warning Sub was over whelmed by emotions and hit with memories flashing before his eyes.

"Eth-" Sub's voice was cut off by a pain in his throat making him cough up a bit of blood as his vocal cords were being ripped from his own body, again. Ethan ran up to Sub and the man who had his fingers deep in Sub's throat ripping his vocal cords with his finger nails. Trevor followed but was stopped short when both him and Ethan were stuck frozen in time forced to watch the one they loved be tortured by an over sized doll.

"I said to stay away from it!" The man yelled revealing his real teen-like voice. Sub silently screamed as his eyes melted out of their sockets and pooled around him like red tears.

"You just had to come and put my brother in pain!" The man hissed no longer trying to hide his real voice. The man took the knife and dragged it along the outside of Sub's mouth following his lips. Sub's mouth widened trying to scream only to rip the skin fully leaving his with a permanent smile on the left side of his face now with out eyes.

"You're fucking sick!" Ethan yelled getting hold of his cracking voice. He tried to get free from the running stance he was stuck in but failed miserably.
Sub tried pushing away from the man to get free only to the knife go threw his hand sticking out the other side. The man's wooden head was slightly coated in blood with his unevenly carved eyes and maniac like smile looked something out of a horror movie. The man dove the knife into the ground with Sub's hand still threw it immobilizing him in his place.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Trevor yelled regaining his voice which was much louder than Ethan's. Sub blindly gripped the grass trying to relieve pain while his throat was bleeding from the hole where the man had ripped out his vocals which her now stuck on Sub's green shirt. His mouth was bleeding on his left side his exposed teeth being chilled from the air. Sub's hand was gushing blood and in one of the melted eyes.
Sub hated Christmas for that very reason. Sketch died on Christmas, his dad burned their home on Christmas, their mom died on Christmas. Everything seemed to go to hell on Christmas.
Sub tried to cough but ended up coughing up blood that didn't come out his mouth but the hole in his throat making a scheming splash as it it the dead grass.

"Why the hell are you doing this?!" Trevor demanded for Ethan.
The man laughed clearing his throat.

"Because if I can't be happy neither can he." He motioned to Sub still trying to keep his breathing steady.

"You. ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD!" Ethan yelled looking like he wanted to strangle the doll. Ethan was at the brim of tears from how irritated he was. He wanted to break down crying right there.

"You are pathetic!" Trevor spat as the man walked up to Ethan eyeing him with his holes in the lifeless wooden head.

"Sketch." Ethan mumbled to himself trying to drag his attention away fromSub who was desperately trying to keep blood from leaving his body. "You are a horrible brother." He finished more to himself than Sketch.

(A/N: why am I so stupid?! I was going to publish this chapter on Christmas! Why am I so stupid?! *slaps self* well this was a late christmas special. Hope you enjoyed!)