Chapter 32

You dialed his number with shaking hands. Your body was numbed and your mind was both blank and cluttered at the same time. It felt hot and you needed to hear from him. The phone rang a couple of times before he picked up."Y/N, my lo-"

"Kim Namjoon, how could you?!" you screamed. The other line was silent for a second, trying to process what he did wrong.

"Baby, what did I do? Why are you mad at me?" he asked politely. It was too cute but you kept your anger going.

"How could I not be mad at you? You can't just drop a whole ass song and a whole ass music video without a warning!" you yelled into the phone. He could be heard chuckling on the other line, he was happy and relieved.

"So I'm guessing you liked it?" he asked. You felt him smirking as he always does, like he's entitled to everything in life because, in reality, he really does.

"Liked it? I fucken loved it! The song was powerful and your fucken outfit. Now I know why people are always comparing you to a Greek god, you look so good in white and whatever that staff thingy was made you look extra hot." You rambled on about his rap, standing on top of the table and being the king he is and then Yoongi's and Hoseok's rap were literal fire. Again, he said nothing, but snickered into the phone.

"Stop laughing at me." you pouted.

"Sorry, but I've never heard you talking like this before. It's really cute."

"I always listen to your stuff, but I couldn't talk to anyone about it before. I'm letting my inner-fangirl out. You might want to get used to it."

"I love it. You're my biggest fan, and I am yours. Please, feel free to tell me these things anytime you want." he said. It was officially the first time you've talked to him about his music directly since it was the first song Cypher officially released after you two started dating.

"While we're on that note, Cypher 4 is my favorite."

"Good to know. Speaking of which, I'll pick you up in an hour." he announced.

"For what?" you frowned. You didn't remember making any plans with him since he would be at the studio and you had kdrama to catch up on

"Did you forget what today was?" When you looked at the calendar on the kitchen wall, you sighed. Even your mom had drawn a big heart on it. He chuckled. "I'm guessing you figured it out."

"But what are we going to do? We can't go out in public."

"Don't you worry about a thing, my love. Just get dressed and I'll see you soon." And then he hung up. An hour should be enough time to get ready, but then you saw yourself in the mirror. You had on a matcha face mask while your hair was in a knotted bun that you did not mean for it to be knotted. It would take a lot of work.

Right at the chime of the clock, he knocked on the door. His eyes grew wider the longer he stared at you. He had to do a double take. The dress was a grey satin, high waist one that went a little way above your knees. Your hair was tucked back behind your ears. The necklace he gave you prominent in the center. He blinked a few times, holding the bouquet of roses tightly, still in a daze. You felt embarrassed a little, pulling the dress down over your knees. The caused him to snap out of his thought.

"Fuck," he blurted out unintentionally. "Sorry, I mean holy shit."

You laughed. "Namjoon those meant the exact same thing. But while we're on this subject, you look holy shit too." you commented. He wore an all-black suit with velvet collar. His hair pushed back, it was starting to get lighter, like almond color. He handed you the bouquet and pulled you in for a long, deep kiss, to mark his territory. The sky was fairly dark already, and since it's snowing, no one was out. After putting on your long coat, the journey began.

He wouldn't tell you where the location was, but you were really hoping it would include dinner because you were starving. In the car, he hummed to some of his songs while playing with your hand. The moon peeked out from smoked clouds. You recognized the street as the one BigHit was located. "We're at your company?"

"Yes, I booked out the entire place for us." he answered.

"Are you allowed to do that?"

"I'm not sure. But Seokjin hyung told me to not listen to my manager."

"You should stop hanging out with him, he's a bad influence." Namjoon chuckled as he helped you out of the car. The front reception desk was empty, and for the most part, the hallways were dark except for some fairy lights hung on the ceiling. You couldn't stop smiling when you saw them, and occasionally, they were made into hearts. Namjoon led you to his studio, RKive, and opened the door for you. You let out a little gasp.

The last time you saw the studio, it held his small piano, the wooden table that was hand carved for him, the jackets on the wall, and his music equipment. Everything was gone from their positions except for the piano. In the middle of the room was a table with some candles and dishes set up. It was like a fancy restaurant, but much more comfortable. And just like in the hallways, there were also fairy lights inside the room. Namjoon helped you sit down on the chair.

"Happy Valentines, my love." he said.

"I can't believe you did all this." you smiled.

"Well the song was a present for Decoders on this special day. And you're my biggest inspiration, so it only makes sense that I do this for you. And that's not all."

"What do you mean?" The door swung open and two figured went inside the room, dressed as butlers. You couldn't hold in your laugh when you saw how ridiculously cute they both looked.

"Good evening, lady and gentleman. My name is Hoseok and I will be taking care of you two tonight." he bowed, a towel across his arm. He elbowed Yoongi to say something.

"Uh, yeah. I'm Yoongi. Can I take your order?"

"Hyung, you haven't given them the menu yet." Hoseok whispered.
"There's one thing on the fucken menu. Let's not make a big deal out of it."

Both you and Namjoon laughed. "I guess we'll take that then."

"Coming right up." Hoseok smiled.

"Do you want to guess who cooked the food?" Namjoon asked.

"Is he completely in love with Yoongi?" you answered. "Thank you for doing this. Really, this is more than I could ever ask for." He grabbed your hand from across the table and rubbed it with his thumb protectively.

"You deserve everything in this world. And I will work my ass off to give you that."

"I have something for you too." You pulled a small journal from your purse and handed it to him. The front covered was decorated in watercolor flowers and his name in cursive. "It's nothing much. Just some collection of poems I wrote. Gosh, that sounds so cheesy."

He shook his head as he flipped through the pages. You could hear some sniffling and got concerned. "This is so beautiful, Y/N. I love it so much. I'll read this when I miss you." he said. "A poem for small things, I love you so much."

" I love you, too." you replied.

"And I love me!" Seokjin yelled as he burst through the door with the food. Yoongi admired at his man proudly.

Namjoon sighed and looked at you. "I really need to stop inviting him to places."