Chapter 35

The sight of the place up ahead cause your jaw to drop. Namjoon laughed and pulled on you to keep walking. As a graduation gift from BigHit, they had rented out a small amusement park in the countryside for Cypher and their group of friends. No media would be there, no paparazzi, which meant they were free to whatever they want. It also meant that Namjoon was able to hug and kiss you whenever he wanted. Jungkook and Jimin ran hand in hand to the teacup. Yoongi and Seokjin were by the basketball arcade game. Taehyung and Hoseok were trying to knock down some pins with rubber balls to win prizes. The rest of the girls were on the merry-go-round.

Namjoon didn't want to do anything in the moment, he just wanted to hold your hand and walk around while taking a lot of pictures. "I look bad in pictures." you told him. He frowned and pinched your cheeks.

"If you lie one more time, I'll kiss you in front of everybody," he warned. He then pulled out his cellphone to show you the pictures he had taken of you unknowingly. "Do you see this? This is the definition of beauty. You are perfection, Y/N."

You elbowed him in the stomach. "Shut up. Delete those, my face looks weird-" Before you could finish the sentence, his lips locked on yours. You gasped a little but then tangled your hands around his neck. The kiss was long and sweet, like the cotton candy he had earlier. When you pulled back, he didn't let go of his grip on your waist. His eyes studied yours, then to your nose, then to your cheeks, and finally your lips. "What are you doing?" you asked.

"I want to memorize every one of your features. They'll be ingrained in my mind, in my heart, in my lyrics." he whispered, a smile never leaving his face.

"So you'll write songs about me?"

"Baby, I always write songs about you." he said in a deep voice that made your core melt. "You'll always know who my heart belongs too. And you'll know that no other guy will ever lay a hand on you, you're mine."

"Yes, sir. And while I'm away, don't let anyone else touch what's mine, alright?" you asked, running a hand down his chest. His smirk grew and he bit the inside of his cheek.

"Don't do this to me. I'm ready to pack my bag and move to the States with you."

You cooed and pinched his cheeks. "You're so cute, I could fit you in my pocket."

He groaned. "You're something else. One minute, I want to kiss you violently and the next I just want to cuddle with you. It's such a problem."

"I think that's a very good problem to have. It means I have you wrapped around my finger."

"I've been your slave since the day we met." he reminded. He has been talking about your leaving a lot more frequently since it's only a month away. You could see that he was slowly getting more sorrow but he tries his best to keep it a secret from you. Your heart hurt to see him like this and you were starting to rethink about your life plan.

"I could stay." you blurted out. He was caught off guard.

What?"

"I could stay here and take online classes. And we can move in together like your plan."

He smiled, you couldn't quite tell what the smile meant. He then shook his head. "Don't do this for me, I can't ask that. It really isn't ideal that we can't be together physically, but I know I'll always have you and you should know my feelings for you will never, ever go away. You'll live out your dreams and I'll support you no matter what. And I'll convince Bang P.D to let us go on tour every year so you can see me performing, and I'll ask for 10 million vacations to visit you."

"Dork, don't spend that much money on me." you chuckled.

He shook his head again. "What's the point of making money if I don't spend it to see the love of my life?" he asked.

"You're killing me with all these cheesiness," you whined.

"I guess you'll just have to deal with it." he shrugged.

"Let's get back before they start to get worried." you suggested.

"Yoongi gets to hold hand with his boyfriend. He's having the time of his life. I don't think they'll care about us." Namjoon chuckled. The sun was starting to go down behind the mountains. Some staff had set up some food and a campfire in the middle of the park. Seokjin and Hoseok were in charge of grilling the beef while the rest of the group sat around the fire and sang songs. Taehyung was playing his guitar because apparently, he's good at literally everything. Jungkook's angelic voice overpowered the crackling coming from the fire. It was the only sound that could be heard.

Pictures I'm living through for now

Trying to remember all the good times

Our life was cutting through so loud

Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part, paper hearts

And I'll hold a piece of yours

Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget about it

You sat on Namjoons lap as he hugged your waist. You felt his rising heartbeat. All around, you saw laughter and smiles. Sometimes there were yelling when no one laughed at Seokjin's laugh. Sometimes Seulgi got jealous because Jimin only wanted to cuddle with Taehyung. You heard Hoseok's laugh and it was contagious. Namjoon played with your finger like a puppy, occasionally mumbling about how pretty you look. These are the things you would take with you.