chapter one

Amira👆

Amira's POV

"Get up we will be late for classes" Abeedah my roommate and also my friend was waking me up.

"Up I am" I said rubbing my eyes.

"I will not allow you sleep after fajir again" she stormed to the bath room and I sat on my bed.

I live in Malaysia with uncle Mark and is wife but I school in Italy studying fine art.

My mum did not want me to leave Malaysia and study in Italy but I really heard alot about Italy.

Abeedah came out of the washroom mumbling things. I rolled my eyes and went to the toilet.

****

"Done" I stood up and picked my bag and joined Abeedah.

"Shall we?" She looked at my dressing and scoff.

"I love the way I dress" I back my bag and we went to my car and got ready for uni.

"Beeda dad sent me $150,000 and that means we will be going for shopping this weekend."

She smiled and gave me a side hug. "As if you know I need to change my wardrobe" I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

***

"Class was hell today" I sat near beedah on a bench.

"You complaining" she rolled her eyes and I got annoyed.

"What is it with you and rolling your eyes?" I asked annoyingly.

"Hahahahaha" she laughed out. And I closed my ear.

"I still wanna hear so shut the fuck up and spill out" I said dryly.

"Firstly language, I will not let you use that language for me and secondly you started the rolling eyes game" I looked at her angrily.

"Are you trying to get back at me?" She smirked and i felt like wiping the smirk out of her face with a punch.

"Chill mate, you acted same yesterday and I did not go this red with anger yesterday" she tried suppressing her laughter. One thing with me is that I go red when am angry.

"You caused it yesterday" I cried out.

"You don't have to cry daddy's girl" she said smiling devilishly.
She calls me daddy's girl when I hardly leave with my parent, I just go meet my family only on vacation.

"Don't you dear start beedah, I am not a daddy's girl" she rolled her eyes at me.

"You will hate my own beedah you know when my mood changes you can't handle it" she gave me the fake smile before rolling her big blue hazel eyes.

***

"Am fine Ummi, how is Nasser and Hilwa?" I asked my mum who called me.

"They are fine and how are you?"

"Allhamdullilahi Ummi, how is father?, he sent me my ticket to Australia so I will not be coming for vacations" I told my mum.

"Oh, yeah but I really want you to come, your cousin sister khadija will be here" .

"Uncle Umar's daughter, I wish I could come but mom I have to go and draw and paint. I just discovered this beautiful places in Australia and my gallery is doing very fine but I promise to come" I assured her.

"How is Italy and have you drew anything so far?" .

"Yea, I drew and paint but mum school is hectic"