Who are you?

AARYAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I worked all night on my laptop without sleeping so I had no other choice than to sleep early this morning.

***

"You should come down" I looked up and met Ami smiling face.

I nodded my head and she left. I finished taking my bath and changed into a pair of jeans and a white button up shirt.

I brushed my hair and sprayed my Cologne and existed the room.

They all sat in the garden as a whole family and I sat next to Ami.

I looked around but she was no where to be found. "Looking for someone" Aayan whispered but I ignored him.

Right in time she walked in with her head bowed down. "Good morning" she whispered greet sat next to her younger sister.

"Hope you slept well?" Her mother asked her.

"Alhamdullilah" she served food for herself and started eating.

"Do you need to visit the doctor?" She shook her head in no.

NABILAH'S POV

I do not know why I feel weird about myself. I sat quietly in the garden eating breakfast with my family.

"You should take some rest"  Sheri bhai said smiling.

"I am perfectly okay bhai, don't worry about me" I assured him and he gave me a warm smile.

"I have a crush" I looked at Habiba who smiled at me.

"Who?"

"Aaryan bhai of course, he is so handsome isn't he?".

"Hmm" I hummed in reply.

"Allah I am in cloud nine he is so handsome and hot" I spanked her head and she pouted her lips.

"I will go tell grandma you are checking him out" she gasp and quickly held my hand.

"Can't someone joke around in fact he is an ugly like a shit" she raised  her nose in disgust.

I broke into a fist of laughter and she joined me.

"Laugh like a lady" we both kept quiet upon hearing Ami's irritated voice.

"Today is the second day of Eid so get ready we all are going to the orphanage, hospital before heading to the park".

"Yayi" Habiba danced like a kid and rushed to her room. I shook my head and went to my room.

I walked to my room and I bumped into someone. I raised my head and it happened to be Habiba's crush.

"You watch where you are going" I snapped irritatedly.

"Who are you?" He took a step forward and I backed the wall.

"Why do you have her voice?" Her who is she. He caged my both side and my breath accelerated.

He touched my right cheeks and I flinched as if my body was pinched.

His cold hand brushed my face and I closed my eyes. I felt his breath fanning my face.

Stop it, it is Haram. My inner voice scolded me but my body reacted to his closeness and touch.

"Her voice, your voice. Her brown orbs and your brown orbs" I was beyond confused but still my eyes was closed.

I felt absence and I opened my eyes after some seconds and no one was there. I shot it and opened it again but no one was there.

Is it my imagination or what. "So we should wait all day?" I looked up at Aisha Bhabi who stand away from me.

"No bhabi, I will get dress now" I walked to my room beyond shock.

I stood in front of the mirror touching the very place he touched on my face. I still felt his burning touch.

'Who are you' The voice echoed in my ear.

"Who am I?" I asked my mirror.

***

"You spent eternity in there" Habiba snapped and I rolled my eyes ignoring the real drama queen she is.

We took five cars with us and one among the five cars were filed with clothes, food, drinks, food.

We arrived the hospital and as usual grandma donated two million for the sick and needy people and gave some food stuff.

We stopped by the prison and she gave food stuffs to them and also we went to the orphanage which many things were donated to the orphans.

We spent quality time with them before we headed to our final destination the park.

The kids went to play and we spread our big mat with a basket of food, drinks and fruit.

I picked a banana and was about eating when my eyes landed on him. He sat at the last edge of the mat.

He looked stressed and tired at the same time. His forehead was frowned as if he was thinking or writing about something.

I looked closely and there was black circles down his eyes. He looks so dangerous that one should be careful of but at same time he looked weak.

When did I started giving a damn about a stranger. I looked away from him.

AARYAN'S POV

She was about eating her banana when her eyes met me, I averted my gaze and she looked at me and me.

She looked away and ate her banana and avoided me totally throughout the picnic.

"Mama" a young boy called her.

"Kareem" the boy sat next to her. "I am tired of playing Ami" she pinched his cheeks and passes the banana to him.

"Then go call the rest so that they can eat" he ran and came back with the other children.

***

Today was hectic. I slumped on the bed with my eyes closed.

Flashback 

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked the innocent looking Amira.

"I am not, I have being busy with school" she looked away from me feeling uneasy.

"These means nothing to you right?" I pointed at us.

She opened her mouth but shot it immediately.

"Can we not just talk about this Aaryan?" She pleaded.

"Really" she snapped back and looked away.

"I want a divorce" she said out of the blue.

"Why is that?" I asked not affected.

"Obviously I am not comfortable around you and this marriage was forced in the first place" .

"You said you love me?" She smirked and I did the same.

"It was lust not love, we but got what we want can we end this" I looked at her surprisingly.

"Really, If you want a fuck mate then you can go out and with just the click of your finger, they will come lying on your feet" her words hurt me.

"When I said I wanted you, I wanted you to be my soul mate and be with you till my last breath" I left from there living her speechless.

End of flashback.

I raked my hand through my hair feeling tired. My phone rang and it was Xavier.

"Sir we got the flash drive"

"Good hand everything over to Ian I have some business to Handle over here".

"Yes boss" I ended the call and heaved a sign of relief.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Add

Keep reading
Keep smiling.