LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.

Amira's POV

"Be careful" I hugged mum, Hilwa and Nasser and got into the limo.

The ride was silent and the cool breeze of New York fan my face.

I in healed deeply and exhale with a wide smile plastered on my face.

I don't want to worry about anything today I just want to have fun" I smiled at my own taught.

***

"Here" the man passed me the life jacket and I tied my veil round my head.

"I like your chain" I girl of my age said with a huge smile. I looked down at the diamond chain my paternal grandfather bought me.

"Let me have a look" I nodded my head as I removed it and passed it in to her.

The boat started riding and I rested my head on the girls shoulder.

I felt irritated and removed the life jacket and the girl did the same. I noticed we were wearing the same blue shirt.

"What a coincidence" I smiled looking at my shirt.

"Blue is my best colour"

"Mine is black" I said smiling.

The ride was cool and I knew my worries are gone for today.

I dozed off and woke up feeling tired. I brought out the burger mom made for me and shared it with her.

We finished eating and talked for few minute. She asked if I was married and I answered with a yes.

***

The boat started moving unstable and I held Ana yes her name is Ana. I started reciting askar as I held her tightly. 

It wasn't getting any less but it was getting worst. I a swift moment the boat went upside down and all the passengers were in the river.

Ana grabbed the boat with one hand and tried to wear life jacket with the other. I was till holding her. She gave me my life jacket too and I collected it.

Due too my holding she lost her hold on the mini boat.
She tried wanting to hold it but my hold was drawing her back. We both sunk into the water and came back but the ship was far away sinking too.

I noticed she didn't know how to swim so I held her and swam with her.

I continued swimming but lost control due to the spinning of my head and I began feeling dizzy.

I lost her and the only thing I remembered was my head hitting a sharp stone edge before darkness consumed me.

TOW DAYS ON

WRITER'S  POV

"Sir we saw some dead bodies near the river bank" the police officer informed Hussein and he left every thing he was doing.

It being two days since they have being looking for Amira and today was the day he heard the news.

I hope my daughter is not dead. He did a silent prayer and called his wife.

They arrived there as Aisha rushed out and and ran near the bodies. She spotted her dressed in blue stained dress and her ripped black jeans. She rushed there and her face was destroyed.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as saw it. She wanted denying the fact but she saw that sign and broke into tears.

Her chest was still rising and  falling and they quickly called the ambulance.