Broken

NABILAH'S POV

I ran downstairs towards the kitchen to drink water in the middle of the night.

My throat was more than dry as I skip several stairs. I reached the kitchen only for me to meet that guy siting on the island with a cup of water.

His head snapped up and I ignored him. I pour water for myself and drank it.

I turned to leave when his demanding voice stopped me. "Wait" I stood in my tracks as he came in front of me.

"Kareem is your son right" I nodded my head looking away.

"Then who is his father?" The question shocked me.

"He died long ago" I told him what grandmother told me.

Aaryan's POV

I don't know the reason why I am relating Nabila to Amira.

Amira is dead and buried but their voice.

People have similar voice. My inner voice scolded me.

I shook my head. I have to accept the fact that she is dead.

"You should go" she nodded and left.

Amira is dead and it is already six years and I still feel as if it was yesterday.

That night she explained that it was her brother who barged on us was the last time I met my angel.

I killed with no mercy. Her death broke me into shattered pieces which can never be mended.

Her smell, her touch, her smile, laugh, anger everything about her was the only thing left in my mind.

Out first meeting was more than awkward with the slap I got from my tigress my fearless mafia tomboy. She was fearless.

Even her weakness she gives it a second chance before admitting that she has a weakness.

All the pain I gave her keep on hunting me. I wished I could turn back the hand of clock and restore her painful moment with sweet ones.

I wish I could make her mine forever. I know nemesis is catching up with me because of the pain I caused her.

IN THE MORNING

NABILAH'S POV

My head keeps spinning because of the midnight discussion.

I stood up from my bed and went to the washroom.

I came out and dressed up. I took my step and my spin. I felt dizzy due to my aching head.

I walked down the stairs with the aid of the railings.

"Bless you my daughter" Anabiya Aunt and granddaughter answered my greeting with a genuine smile.

"You look pale" grandma touched my head.

"Just feeling a little bit dizzy" she sat me down.

"What time did you slept last night?"

"Sleep was far away from me" I touched my aching head.

"Sorry beta" I nodded my head and she smiled.

***

"Salim is handsome" Wajdan Argued with Kabir.

"No I am more handsome than him so take that" he snapped at her.