UNEXPECTED VISITOR.

7 months later

Amira's POV

The bond between Ian and I got stronger  as his sister and we also started the maid job. Abeedah and I wakes up for tahajjud every night to pray to Allah. Aaryan became scarce in the house and we were still in Paris.

Today is my day off but Abeedah is working today she has her off a week ago. I am presently sitting in Ian's room.

"So are you going to tell her?" He has being begging me to tell Chris that he loves her.

"You should do that yourself" he stood up and squat near me. "But I can't. Aaryan does not want me close to her". I chocked on my drink thinking that there is something between them. "But why" ya Allah don't let him say that they are in a relationship. "He sees her as his younger sister and sees me as a bad boy" I sighed in relief.

"Seriously Ian this is more complicated than I taught" I hit my forehead. "I will buy you as much pizza as you want" he stood up.

"Bribing me huh?, I don't want you to have a girlfriend now" I made a puppy dog face. "For earth sake you are not helping matters" he groaned combing his hair with his hand.

"Okay, I see what I can do". I have to help him because he helped call my parent and I assured them about my safety.

"I owe you sis" I smiled and left his room. I was skipping each step on the stairs and I missed my balance. I fell flat on my face.

"For Christ sake Mira" I looked up and Chris Aayan and Aaryan was standing looking at me. "Are you gonna help me up or you will keep on staring" I said sarcastically. He helped me up.

"Thank you" she smiled  and I went to the kitchen. I spotted Abeedah doing the dishes. "Hey" she put her hands on her chest.

"I scared you?" She slapped my arm and continue washing. "We have spent six months here" she said leaving the dishes in the zinc.

"Are you okay?, is there something you wanna tell me?" She looked at me then nodded.

"Mira, I have to do this for my family and Ami's treatment". Her Ami is having broken bones in the knee.

"Yes my family is taking good care of that" she smiled. "Yes, your family is sending me and my sister and brother to school, gave baba job and still mama's treatment. Is high time I do something".

"Like what?" She smiled. "Aayan wants me to marry him" my chin dropped. "No way, my family never said your family is a burden or so" I snapped at her.

"Yes, but it is between life and death. He is ready to ask the doctor to inject Ami to death. They own the hospital" I could not believe what she said. "Please don't confront him" .

"You know you don't have to do this" she nodded her head. "Since when and does the rest know about it?"

"A month. They know I begged them not to let you know" so Abeedah could hide something from me. "Please Amira, if not he said he will rape me" my blood boiled as she said so. I was about to leave the kitchen when she grabbed my arm. "Please" and a cry followed. I hugged her. "Promise me please" I know it is really hard for me to keep my mouth shot.  "I promise, I will do the dishes go to your room". She thanked me and I do the dishes. Where was I when she needed my help, if I was there that time she will definitely say no.

I wish I could get a gun right now and shoot somebody. "Hey your face is red" I looked up and it was Chris.  I am angry that why. I answered the question to myself.

"Is everything okay?" I looked at her and gave her a fake smile. "That smile is fake" I groaned and dry my hand as I finish the dishes.

"Chris, who do you see Ian  as,?" I said with a smile but my anger as not yet fed away.