EID FEAST ii

Nabilah's POV

No one slept after fajir prayer even the kids did not went back to bed.

"Api I can't find my sandals" Waji cried. I ran to her.

"Wajdan every of your things were arranged last night" she shook her head making her piggy tale going sideways.

"But I can't find it Aapi" I huffed slamming my palm on my head.

"Gotcha" Kareem and kabir came out hold one sandals each.

I shook my head and pull them by their ear. "Apologize to wajji this instant". They nodded their head and I let t go of their ears.

"We are sorry" they held both ears. "Drama queen" they added and both ran out.

"I saw that" I cut her off by saying so. I bath her and sat her down in front of the mirror.

***

We all sat down in the big family car as we went to Eid.

"After eid we will be having some visitors" grandmother announced.

The male went to the male section of the masjid while we the females went to the female section.

"Make all the preparations for our important guest" Grandma said.

"And who are these guests?" Ami asked.

"Distance relative. Everyone left her because of her marriage. I have being looking for her for the past years to apologize on behalf of the other families and I got her contact two years ago and we spoke things out so she is coming to celebrate with us" everyone nodded.

###

"Sheri and Ahmad you should go and receive our guests from the airport" they both nodded and left.

"Nafisah, Aisha, Habiba and Nabilah should make preparation and Halima help them out. I don't want any problems" we all nodded and left.

"This guest most be very important" they all agreed with me.

"She is trying to make the years she lost with that important family member". Ami said.

"I just pray their is a prince charming who will sweep me off my feet" Habiba said dreamingly and received a spank from Ami.

ITALY.

"DO we really have to go Ami?" He asked.

"Yes we have too" she answered him shortly.

It being six years since he heard her voice and five years since he heard of the death of his Amira.

He has just being a dead living being with no point or direction of life.

He, Ami and Aayan and Abeedah's with their to kids Salim and Jamal came out of his private jet.

"When will they come pick us up" Aayan asked stressed out.

"Are this the Rodriguez Alessandro?" A young Man asked. And Ami nodded.

"We are here to take you to khan mansion" they all entered the limo.

Nabilah's POV

"Come back here" I chased Kabir and Kareem as they ran to the parking lot immediately they heard the sound of the car.

"Papa papa" they yelled. The car stopped and Sheri and Ahmad came out along with five people.

"Papa" they hugged them.