Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.

The grasses was trimmed into "I AM SORRY" my throat got dry as I couldn't figure out what to say.

There was no one there so I walked slowly as ever to the trimmed grasses with a shaky leg.

"His sorry" I  looked back to meet Kareem's innocent face holding a red rose flower.  I frowned but realized the small boy knew nothing.

I smiled and knelt to his height. I collected the rose flower and hug him.

"Mama please don't be mad at him" I held back my tears as I smiled at him.

"You go inside grandma is looking for you" he smiled and ran inside the house.

"Can you give me a second chance" I turned around as soon as I heard his husky voice.

I held back myself back not to slap him.

"I can't and I won't" I said lowly but dangerously as I walked back angrily.

I entered the hall full with range and ran up to my room.

I locked myself up as I trier controlling my anger. The door opened and Abeedah came in.

"You knew about it right?" She shrugged her shoulder and sat on my bed.

"And you supported it" she kept mute and looked down embarrassed.

I shook my head and looked away from her. "I overcome my phobia" my head shut back to her in surprise and she nodded her head.

I hugged her with a genuine  smile. "You can overcome yours too" I freed her and looked away.

"Just give it a trial" she held my hands in hers and I looked down at our hands.

"I don't want to talk about it" I freed my hands and stood up from the bed.

"You are bold and fearless but not ready to face your weakness" I closed my eyes and fisted my hands.

"Think about it" I heard the sound of her feet and she shot the door. I fell on the single couch and buried my head in my hands.

****

Aaryan's POV

  I didn't felt defeated because I was not ready to give up on her.

I really hurt her and it pains me. "You are sober" I looked up to met with  Ami's eyes and looked away.

"You didn't care to tell me about your relation with her. You didn't trust me. I am your mother but you didn't bother telling me"  she sounded and pained full.  I couldn't get a word to say to her.

"I was trying to protect her" I looked away and she shrugged her shoulder as if she cared less.

She left and I felt defeated. No  I av to get my Ameera back by hook or crook.

"Young man" I said to Kareem as the entered my room and sat on the bed.

"So tell me how it went?" He asked like a big man. "She was about slapping me" I joked and we laughed.

"We need another plan" he gave me the first one and now another one.

"I got it" he said and ran out. Only heavens knows what he has in mind.  I laid down and close my eyes. Her beauty alone drives me crazy.

TWO DAYS ON

AMIRA'S POV

   I opened the pot and took a bite on the sweetest biryani I have ever tested "hmmmmm" I hummed and turned back only for me to meet the devil himself standing in front of the kitchen door. I cheeks flamed up as hr gave me that sexy smirk.

I adjusted my shirt as he near me till my back hit the wall. He placed a finger on my cheeks as I closed my eyes and inhale the sweet expensive Cologne of his.

"Will you let me ever explain myself" his voice was so soft as I leaned to his touch.

"Amira" I looked at him with an innocent eyes. "I will always be waiting when you are ready for any explanations" he said and left. I felt lonely as I closed my eyes.

"Api" I yelped as Habiba stepped it. "Were u blushing?" She asked teasingly.

"Who made the biryani?" I replied with a question.  She hummed and turned away. I shook my head and left with a smile.

***
A 4 month on

"I was shot on my hand and the phone fell I was unconscious for a year" I looked up slowly with a teary eye.

"I can't stoop so low to revenge on you" I shook my head and ran to the room. I need to digest this first.

He never left you. He never did.  I shot my eye. I blamed my heart all this while.

I can now have a family. I smiled and blushed. I promise to make it up to you to night. Mr. Aaryan Rodriguez.

Let make the long story short expect book three and that will be the end of this family tree.

Make sure you vote and comment so to boost my moral.
And pls let's stay save. Stay home.