LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.

Aaryan's POV

I felt really embarrassed after Aayan told me what I did last night due to my drunk state. I walked slowly down the stairs to the hall and stopped in my tracks when i heard a scolding voice of the old woman.

"Anabiya Alcohol drinking is not accepted In this house. Firstly we are Muslim and we also have children" so it was my mum.

"I am sorry Api" her small voice apologized back.

"You should talk to your son" I ignored and walked down the stairs with my aura. My ego made me not to greet anyone.

"No one is permitted to leave this house today" the old woman talk as my hands were on the door knob.

No one stops Aaryan Rodriguez. I opened the door and existed the house.

Nabilah's POV

   I held the washing hand basin as a support as I sat on the toilet sit to brush my teeth. I have been feeling dizzy since last night when that guy near me.

I finished bruising and managed to take my bath. I finished bathing and put on a blue frock gown with no design on it. I placed my veil on my head and didn't bother to apply any makeup.

I took a step and everything turned. I closed my eyes and rested on the wall. My head was spinning. I opened my eyes and managed to make it to the stairs.

I took my first three step and grabbed the railings for support. Everything seem blur and turning. I removed my hand from the railing and took a step and that was when I lost my balance.

"Arghhhhhhh" it came out like a whisper as I begin to roll down the stairs the hall was far so I shouted help. I kept rolling till I reached the ground and my head made an impact with the glass table. "Help!" I said slowly as darkness consumed me.

WRITER'S POV

Wajdan was walking out of the kitchen but halted in her tracks when she saw Nabilah lying in the pool of blood. She ran back to the kitchen.

"Mom" she grabbed Aisha's hand and ran out side with her. Aisha could not believe her eyes as she ran towards the lifeless body.

"Help" she yelled and everyone came running to the place.

AT THE HOSPITAL.

She was rushed into the theater as the doctors attended to her. Everyone sat in the reception silently praying as they waited for the doctor.

Grandmother was devastated as tears rushed down her eyes.

Few minute later the doctor came out and Sheri ran to him.
"We thank Allah the operation was successful and she has being moved to the ICU but she is in coma".

"When will she wake up?" He asked.

"I don't know but the probability of her waking up is so slim all she needs now is prayers" he left and went to the office.

"Ahmad you should take grandma and Habiba home" Sheri instructed. "I will not go anywhere till my granddaughter wakes up" she yelled at him.

"Same till my sis wakes up" Habiba said. After spending more than an hour to convince them they later went home.

ONE WEEK ON

It being a week now but she was still not awake. Aaryan was forced by his mother and Aayan to visit the hospital today.

He spent thirty minutes and left without anyone's notice.

NABILAH'S POV

  MY eyes lead felt so heavy that it was so hard for me to open. I heard voices near me. The voices wear so close but yet so far. My throat was dry and I was trying to catch my breath.

I fisted my left hand on the soft whatever under me. I forced opening my eyes but it wouldn't so I gave up and left it close.

After minute that felt like eternity. I tried once again and it opened without any stress. The first place my hand went was my tummy. There was nothing there. It was flat. I lost it I lost my baby, tears rolled down my cheeks and I wiped it away. This time around no one was in the room so I sat up and grabbed the water near me and drank.

I looked at my surrounding and noticed I was in the hospital. 'What am I doing here?' I asked myself and looked down to the hospital blue dress on me.

The door burst opened and a small girl entered. As our eyes met she quickly ran out as if she saw an horror.

Minute later and the door burst open. "Ya Allah you are awake!" an old   woman exclaimed. I looked around and I saw   her standing by the door my bestie.

I put my leg on the floor and walked to her. "Abeedah" I said her name and hugged her. "Don't scold me I can explain" she looked at me confusingly. "Abeedah" I called. "You know her?" Someone asked. I was about talking when the door burst open.

"The patient is awake" the man who was wearing a white coat said. "Please go to the bed you need some rest" I obliged and went to laid back. He ordered everyone to leave the room. I looked down at my tummy again and it was empty. I lost it my child, why is my family not here. Who are this people.

Why was Abeedah's looking at me confusingly and who are those people. I closed my eyes sleep took control.

AT HOME.

I didn't see Abeedah   again after I was discharged from the hospital.

I sat on a sofa in the unfamiliar house as everyone was staring at me. I looked away. I Don't even know them.

The door burst open and someone came in. I looked up and my breath hitch. He was here. That aura and arrogance  was there. Our eyes met and the monster  looked away. He was about walking past me when I stood up and blocked him.

I looked directly into his eyes and he gazed me back without any regret, pain, or even any thing. I felt my blood rise and my face turn red.

I fisted my knuckles and it landed on his cheeks and people gasp like our first meeting.

****VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW ADD*****

NOW THE STORY JUST BEGIN