chapter five #Amour#.

Amira's POV

I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and sat near Abeedah.

"You know,I think I want to go to America for the weekend" I bite my apple looking at her.

"Why?" She asked looking worried.

"Nothing I just missed my family" I looked at her.

"See, your phone is ringing" I looked at the caller and Naseer flashed on my screen.

He hardly calls me and we don't get along.

"Naseer" I looked at Abeedah.

"Pick and here what he has to say". I rolled my eyes and picked the call.

"Hey" I heard his voice.

"I am suppose to be in cloud nine since you decided to call".

"Nah, I need your help" his thick American accent echoes in my ear while me I had the Malaysia accent.

"What" I said rudely. He calls only for help.

"Chill, I need $150,000 please".

"What the heck. What does a fourteen year old boy wanna do with that amount of money".

"Are you gonna help or not?" He asked irritatedly. One thing with him, he is so rude.

"Why you need that money"?.

"To pay off a debt" there was no sign of hesitation in his voice.

"Are you giving or not?" I was so surprised.

"Chill bro, remember you are the one who needs help" I scolded.

"Whatever".

"I heard that, did Ummi and father knows about it".

"Geez, if they know will I fucking call you for help" he groaned.

"Mind your language young man" I scolded.

"Talk as if you don't use it" I rolled my eyes at what he said.

"Why, do you have to borrow?" I asked.

"Do I really have to tell you everything before you help me" I heard him scoff.

"Fine, I ride a power bike and the fastest has a sum to receive. I am among the game so I won two times but the next one I have to add my contributions for the players".

"Are you among the competitors?" I hope it is a no.

"No, but I have to contribute because they contributed for me too and the deadline was last week so I borrowed the money and I wanna pay back"

"Firstly how much were you given and secondly who owns the power bike?" I felt like punching him on his face.

"That is non of your business Mira just send me the money if you want to. I am not gonna beg".

"I will save your ass, go into my room. In my closet check the drawer at your right the second one. My credit card is there. Please Naseer just remove the amount you need and return it" I pleaded with him.

"Yeah, sure" he ended the call without a thank, not like I was expecting one.

He is the weirdo in the family, he is always in his room, does not go to any family functions, do things on his own and he is just cold towards everyone for no reason.

"What did he said?" Abeedah snapped her finger in front of me.

"Him, you know he always has a reason to call" I told her everything that happened.