Shocked. Bonus

NABILAH'S POV. Not edited

"So Aaryan when will you start a family?" He chocked on his drink.

"I-" he trailed off and grandma smiled.

"No woman is perfect son. See you have to plan" his grip on the glass cup tighten as grandma spoke. His forehead frowned.

I looked down as I head shattering sound on the floor and his hand dripping blood.

"Subhanaalah" grandma muttered. Don't tell me he broke the glass with his hand.

He stood up and went out of the house. "Excuse me" Aayan bhai stood up and left.

"what the fuck is your problem" we heard faint yelling voice.

"Shut the fuck up or I blow off your head" he shouted at Aayan bhai.

"You don't have to show everyone how broken you are. Since you are not ready to share it with anyone then fuck off but don't you fucking disturb any one with your problems" Aayan bhai replied. We all stood up and went outside but the position they were made us shock.

Aaryan grabbed Aayan bhai by his collar and was about to punch him but he freeze.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR. HIT ME" I covered my ear as due to their yelling thank Allah that it didn't made my attack come.

He pushed Aayan bhai and he staggered. He brought out a pistol and we all gasp. He pointed it at him.

"Who the hell are you to yell at me" he said lowly but dangerous.

"Go ahead and kill me fucking kill me" Aayan bhai said with a smile.

Aaryan POV

Her beautiful face flashed in my front and I dropped the gun only for me to be slapped. I looked up and I met Ami's shocked gaze.

"Most you show everyone the beast you are huh" she said it loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Most you posses your father's ruthless behaviour. You are just like him" that only triggered me. I raised my hands and was about hitting her but I stopped halfway.

"Why you stop. Go ahead hit me like the monster you are show everyone the beast you are" I fisted my hand and the love for my mother varnished that instant.

"You will not have a heart for any one when you are angry not even me or your mother because your heart is as strong as a rock".

My Father's voice boomed in my ear. "What are you waiting for hit me" she pushed my chest.

"What are you waiting for" I pushed her out of my way and went to my car before driving off.

NABILAH'S POV

Anabiya Aunt laid down on her bed as we stared at her conscious body.