Bonus chap.

Not edited.

Amira's POV

I rolled and opened my eyes and found myself in Aaryan's hand. I stood up carefully and went to pray.

After two weeks I will be in college and forget about him. I folded my mat and decided not to sleep back.

"Good morning" I said to Aunty who was in the kitchen since the maids are on leave.

"Morning beta Hope you slept well " I smiled and she nodded her head.

"I love that smell" she smiled at me. "Then you will have to wait till I finish cooking". I pouted my lips and she smiled.

"Take coffee to Amir" I picked the already made up coffee and took it to his room.

I places it on his coffee table when two solid arms wrapped my waist.

He brought his face to my neck and placed a kiss on it. I fought  the urge to moan out which I eventually did.

"How was your night?" I turned around and released his strong grip on my waist.

"Hmm your coffee" I pointed at his coffee table and he smirked.

"Hot" I nodded. "You are really hot" I realized what he was saying so I just looked away.

He closed the gap between us and attacked my lips with his skillful lips without waisting much time I kissed him hungrily like a starve woman.

He carried me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as we continued kissing. My back hit his comfy bed. I used my leg to bring him closer to me.

I felt something hard touching my belly. "Stop shaking baby" he said in between kiss. I realized was it was as my cheeks went hot. He stopped kissing me and smirked.

The knocking on his door made both of us startled. "You should go check" I looked at my messed up self and I shook my head.

"You should do that" I said looking away. I followed his gaze down and I gasped upon seeing him.

I parked my hair in a rough ponytail and adjusted my shirt and veil.

I took in a breath before deciding to go into the door.

"Aunty" I closed the door behind me.

"It took you eternity" I shook my head. "He said I should stay till hr finished drinking his coffee" my gaze was down as I decided to not to look up.

We went to the kitchen and set the table together. He came down all dressed in his armani suit. He sat down near Aunty and dogged in his food without sparing me a glance.

I stood as both of them were eating without them noticing me. "OMA sit and join us" Aunty offered. I shook my head and she kept quiet smiling at me.

That idiot was just munching on his meal without looking my way. I was beyond pissed off. Why was I even pissed off he his just using me nothing much.

I was at the rage of shedding tears so I left the dinning table into my room. I wipe my tears away as I sat on the bed.

I am so stupid to fall for him. He doesn't care about my feeling. I hate this feeling. My door opened and he entered my room.

I stood up and quickly wipe my tears away.

He strode towards me and I glared at him. "You look hot when you are angry" I looked away.

"Very hot" he moved closer closing the gap between us. He removed my first button and my breath itched. He continued till he got to the last one.

I closed my eyes because half of me was enjoying his touch. He massage my breast through my bra. "Aaryan" I moaned out as I saw my bra falling. He smirked and pushed me on the bed.

My bear chest was open for him as he licked his lower lips. My eyes were clouded with lust as he came on top of me. He attacked my nipple and started sucking on it as he played with the other one. I pushed my chest more to his face as I grabbed his hair.

He looked at me and smirk but I kept a serious face. I yanked his head up as I attacked his lips.

"Let's shower together" I gasped blushing as he smirk. "Trust me I won't penetrate you I know you want me as much as I want you.

He grabbed a towel and threw it at me. He carried me to my bathroom and on the shower.

He pulled his shirt and pants. He was left in his boxers. I stared at his body and bit my lower lips.

He was about pulling his boxers when I gasp. "You keep your panties I won't force you too. He pulled it and I quickly covered my eyes. I looked in between my fingers and find him smirking.

He carried me up as my back hit the wall. I wrapped my leg around his troso as he started humping me. I responded.
"Mhmmm" I fought the urge to moan. I was so erotic.

"Aaryan" I moaned digging my fingers in his bear flesh. The only thing separating us is a thing clothes. He started sucking my nipple and I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

"Yes baby moan my name". He said happily. "Aaryan more fuck me" I said not minding my words.

"What do you say?" He asked dropping me down. "Fuck me" I said blushing.

I kept my hand on my pant band and was about pulling it down when he smirk. "Beg me". I looked away.

"Please Aaryan I need yo..." We were interrupted by a knock.

"Amira are you in there?" Aunt voice asked as I looked up surprised. "Yes taking my bath" I answered quickly. Aaryan kissed my nipple and I pushed him but it was of no use.

He sucked on it and his hand went inside my pant. "I will sit and wait for you beta". I glared at Aaryan and he smirk. "Mhmmm" i moaned has he rubbed me. "Owk" my breathing was uneven.

"Are you okay". How can I be when your son won't let my body be. "I am waiting in your room". I nodded as if she saw me.

"Aaryan let me go" he turned me as he pulled my panties down. You begged for it. He covered my mouth and pushed himself  into me and I quickly covered my mouth.

****

  I came out of the bathroom leaving him there. I met Aunty sitting on the bed. "Sorry I was steaming" she smiled.

We left the room  after thirty minute of discussing.

I never knew I could make him have me. I love the position we had  it was really fast and interesting.

"Ms Amira take coffee to the boss" I felt shy after our quicker this morning.

I walked to his study and it took me all the courage to knock. He opened and I avoided his gaze.

I placed it on his table as he grabbed my waist. "Aaryan not here" I said unsure of myself.

"Then where" he asked turning me to him as his hand roamed my breast and tummy.

"Ain't you tired?" I asked wrapping my hands on his neck. "Never" I looked down blushing.

"You will enjoy it on my desk" he smirk and I push him away.

"You like dirty" I said with irritation. He was already removing his belt.

"No Aaryan I can hardly walk please" I pleaded as I made it to the door and it was already lock.

"Aaryan please open it my service is needed" I pleaded but he shook his head.

"Have five minute with me on my desk then you go".

"I want you too but I am soar" I regretted my statement. He slapped my ass and squeezed it.

"I won't spare you tonight". I nodded and he opened the door.
I quickly ran out breathing hard.

Thank Allah.