Loosing Them.

NOT ALL STORIES ENDS WITH HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I JUST WANT SOMETHING EMOTIONAL.

EPILOGUE WILL BE UPDATED TODAY.

AND PROLOGUE FOR BOOK THREE WILL BE UPDATED TO.

RAMADAN KAREEM TO YOU ALL MY MUSLIM FAMS !!!!

KAREEM'S POV

I woke up with I throbbing headache. I check my clock and it was four in the evening i sigh and stood up from my bed when I heard noises down stairs. I came out of my room and was about to step on the stairs when I saw the scene in front of me.

"Where is your small rascal?" The same man that killed my mum asked. Grandma, dad, uncle Ian and Chris was tied. Dad and uncle Ian was bleeding due to the beating.

"He is not home" dad snapped. It seems like dad doesn't want me down.

"I see" the evil pointing gun at dad smiled and turn to one of his men. "Look for the rascal?". He nodded.

A hand covered my mouth and drew me. I tried looking at the person but I couldn't. I muffled against his hand.

"Sam" I gasp seeing dad's cook. "Shhh" he placed his hand on my lips.

"We have to run" I looked at him confused. "But dad an.." He cut me shut. "Your life is at stake" I shook my head.

"Let's call the police" he shook his head. "Th.._"boom" we where interrupted by the gun shut.

"Dad" he covered my mouth and held me back. "Sam I have to save dad. Do something sam" Tears rushed down my eyes.

"We can't find him" one of the men said. "Boom" four gun shot was shot and I ran out. "Noooooo" the men looked at me I screamed as someone grabbed my hand.

"Let's run Sam drag me "no Sam".

"Follow them and don't shoot the small devil" Sam grabbed my hand as we ran out through the short cut.

He held my hand and we kept running and running. We jumped the fence and continue running.

I was loosing it loosing my breath but we have to keep running.

"Stop or I will shoot" Sam held my hand and we kept running.

"Don't stop" Sam instructed. I nodded panting. Even though I was loosing my breath I have to keep running.

I closed my eyes as I saw the bodies of dad, grandma, uncle Ian and Aunty Chris in the pool of blood.

"Boooom" I looked down and Sam was shot on his neck. "Sammmmm" I screamed running back to him.

"No keep running" I shook my head and he nodded he gave me his card and told me the pin I shove it in my pocket and I resume running.

I kept running till I found a nearby bush I hid at the back of a truck and waited for some minute and the men came running past me. The last man passed and I slumped down the trunk gasping for Air.

Their blood filled body was running in my head. Tears rushed down my cheeks as I muffled my crying in my hand.

He was the same person that killed mum. I stood up and walked further into the bush. " I should just wait and get shot it would have being more better. I will go meet mum and dad.

I felt dizzy and sat down and rest my head on a trunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know where I am I have being walking around till I reached the bus stop.

I have to leave this country I want to run away and find a new life.

I bought burger and started eating that was when I realize I was hungry.

"Hey" I looked at a boy of my age. I looked away and he sat next to me.

"You see I escaped from the orphanage" I gasped looking at him.

"They don't feed us well" he looked at the Burger in my hand and I gave him.

"I am David Philip" I smiled looking at him. "Kareem Rodriguez" we shook each other hands.

"So where are you going?" He asked and I shook my head. "I don't have a place to go" he shake his head.

"I sleep on the street" I gasped and he shrugged his shoulder.

"You can join me" I stood up and checked my wristwatch. "Eight" I muttered.

"That watch can help us you know" I shook my head. Dad has this watch customized for me.

"How. I can't it is my dad's gift to me" I said. "Hahhhhhhhhh" he laughed clutching his tummy.

"You are a rich boy right" I shrugged my shoulder and looked away and he stood up.

"You see I know what we will do" I nodded my head and followed him.

"You can have the watch but we need the money" he yanked the watch from my hand and entered a shop.

"You stay outside" I hissed and looked away.

He came out and counted the money and gave it to me. He brought out his pocket out to show me he haven't picked. I counted the money and shared it equally.

"We should sleep in a hotel" I suggested. "You are free to but I don't want to".

He left my front. "David" I called him and he looked at him. "Thank you" he smiled and patted my back. "Anytime bro".

I found a new friend. We reached a building and met some goons sitting outside and women dressed half naked.

"Where are we?" He ignored me and entered I did the same and the booming sound of music attacked my ear. The light was different colour.

I looked up and saw "DOWN TOWN CLUB" I looked at David who sat in front of the bar attender. "You take Alcohol" I shook my head. I looked up only to meet those men looking for me.

"David we have to leave" I yelled because of the booming sound.

"Why this is where the real fun is" I shook my head and looked at their direction.

"Just let's get away from here" he shook his head. I left him and ran out.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I froze. They saw me. "Let us go" I felt relived as I heard David's voice.

Vote
Comment
Share
Add
Follow

Stay safe stay home and read.