#PARIS $cupcakes #

Amira's point of view

"Are  you okay?" I looked over at Abeedah who creased my checks.

"Yeah, just zoomed off" I smiled. So Ummi is still alive.

I suck in a handful breath and released it.

"You look nervous" Abeedah said.

"I do?" It came out as a question.

***

We landed at the airport and three more plane landed too.

"We are together with them?" I asked Chris who just nod her head.

I glanced to my right and saw Aaryan came out and he put on a black shades.

He went ahead of us as everybody followed suit.

***

After some minute. Many cars pulled in front of us as we slipped into one.

We were up to seven people in the car and even the faces I have never seen.

"Bonjour" Chris said to the driver who just nod his head.

"Commontu ta pe?" She asked.

"Je mapple Williams".

"Mercci" she smiled at the man who kept a serious face.

***

We drove into a lonely place filled with bushes and forest.
a
We entered in front of a small gate as the driver started another twenty to thirty minute ride in to the biggest estate I have ever seen in my entire life.

"Aaryan owns it" Chris answered the question I wanted to ask.

Aaryan's POV

I looked back only to meet her on the stairs as fire invaded her space.

I caught the railings and ran on it as I went to carry her.

The fire on the stairs was greeting much as she passed out in my arms.

I grabbed her very tight with one hand and I held the railings with the other hand. I laid my back on the iron steel as I slipped down it with her in my hands.

"Bonjour patron (boss)" I came out of my taught looking at the man opening the mansion door for me.

"Has everyone arrived?" I asked him.

"Oui patron" I entered the building with Aayan and Ian behind me.

"Sermon everyone to the biggest hall now" I looked at Ian who just nod his head.

"So what will we do?" I looked at Aaryan who asked me the question.

"I think they know Christiana is back" I drove my hand into my jet black hair.

"They are all waiting" Ian said as he came back. I pulled my leather jacket and we went to the hall.

***
"I know the Malaysians has a spy here" I said into the mic as everyone was able to hear.

"But I want you the spy to know that you will not last long before I fish you out because you are putting other people's life at stake" I looked around them.

"Just wait for me and when I lay my hands on you, you will regret ever given the chance to come into this world" I kept quiet for some few minute.

"You can all go and take the day off" everyone started leaving the hall.