COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.

TWO WEEK ON

AMIRA'S POV

I can't believe I am going to college today. Abeedah sat near me and she was really happy. Aaryan and I are not in good terms. It happened a week ago when I embarrassed him again in front of his workers. He didn't punish  or say anything he just left from there.

"I can't believe we will be free again" I smiled as we left the room to the hall. Tears was already in Chris face. Aayan, Aaryan, ian was also there. He didn't even spare me a glance.

"Joel and Xavier drop them" he said and left from there. I excuse myself after some minute he left.

I entered his study and he was there looking at the city from his window.

"Aaryan" he turned looking at me. That was when I realize I will miss him, I taught it will be so easy for  me to forget him. I ran to him and hug him but he did not react. I stood on tiptoe and crash my lips on his but he stood immobile.

"Bye" I ran out of his study.

~~~

We pulled in front of the college and we both opt out. Xavier came out too. The small time I spend with him I must say he his so so amazing.

"Thank Xavier" we bid him goodbye. As we stepped into the premises. "COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE" we both said.

Walking to the hostel was one in hell. We reached the counter and was about to collect our keys when she looked at us weirdly.

Not her fault we are new. We showed our identity card and room number. She smiled and gave us the key.

Everything was the same in the room. The first thing I picked was my phone. "I got to  call my parent. After two rings she picked up.

"Mum" I called  her name as she received the video call. She called the rest of the family and we spoke but not telling them about me getting kidnapped or marriage.

We called Abeedah's family too before sorting out things.

~~~

After going from one office to another we were back to our room. I don't know I could be so excellent in lying. I called uncle Mark too and he was so happy to hear me.

Aaryan what is he doing now. I said to myself. Abeedah has a class so she went. I am suppose to finish college this year but I have to wait for another extra year same applies to Abeedah.

Aaryan's POV

She left and I felt empty. We came back to Italy a week ago and that was when she slapped me again in front of everyone.

I really miss her, maybe I should go and visit her but she just left. I really miss every single thing about her. I wish I have her in my hands now . I rested my head on desk to gain some sleep.

~~~

"Boss the mails arrive" Xavier said standing In my front.

"Any suspect?" I raised one of my eyebrow.  "No boss we are still on it but I have all prove that is not the Malaysians mafia. It is within this Italy"  I raised a questioning look at him.

"You received a message saying I AM COMING SOON" I nodded my head.

"At that time Roberto and him men were in Greece he didn't even know about you in Paris. A week later he got shot and spent three days in the hospital that gave us the evidence and I think it is the Black Dragons" the black dragons are also Italian but they were not in existence because father varnished them.