chapter four.

Aayan 👆

Amira's POV.

Abeedah did not answer any of my questions. Since we left the mall she has being giving me a cold attitude.

"Have I done anything wrong?" I asked her as we entered the room.

"Yeah, everything, why do you have to make a scene there" she asked annoyingly.

"But I was trying to save you from them" I scoffed and sat near her.

"Yeah, that was your intention, but we have to be careful because there is something about those guys" .

"And that is?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I saw a gun in the waist band of the man who trapped me on the wall" I gasp.

"And you know the mafia are in town now" .

"Yeah but everything will be fine" we hugged each other.

Aaryan POV

  I was in my office going through her file.

Full name : Amira Fatima sheik Ibrahim.

Age: 19

Tribe: Hausa Fulani

Hometown: Nigeria kastina

Languages spoken: Hausa, Fulani, Urdu, French, Arabic.

Parents name : Mr and Mrs Ibrahim sheik

Siblings name: Naseer, Hilwana

Hobbies : Painting and drawing

Health status : phonophobia patient

Occupation: student, artist

Friends: Abeedah.

Place visited: Morroco, libya, turkey, Argentina, USA, Egypt, London, Dubai, Rome, France.

Residence: Malaysia.

Owns a big gallery in Malaysia.

I went further and found amazing thing about her but her last name sounds so familiar.

***

"He is one if the richest business tycoon in the whole world". (Exaggeration)

"Oh, I see so she took after her father in terms of drawing" I smirked.

"But she is not in any relationship" I asked wired.

"Yeah, so what do you wanna do with her?"  Aayan asked me.

"Voglio solo averla in mio posseso" (I just want to have her in my possession).

"Che nessun problema per te Aaryan" (that no problem for you Aaryan) he said smirking.