IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS

If you know you know. Let us just use him as our Aaryan.

Aaryan's POV

No woman or lady has ever talked to me the way this brat did.

I checked the time and it was eight in the morning. I sighed and left my office to my room.

I finished taking my bath and went out of the washroom to my closet. I wore a black pant and a turtle neck shirt.

I left my room and headed to my drawing room. Yes I draw whenever I am down, but I don't draw human because my drawing for humans is so poor.

I went to the third floor and went straight to the door. I opened the door and bump into someone coming out. Who the hell entered this room without my permission.

I looked down and it turned out to be her. She looked up with her blue orbs.

Her hair was in a messy bun and paint was on her face, shirt and hands.

"I..i, I am sorry I was just walking around and came across this room and took the advantage to draw" she started stuttering but she gain her boldness back.

I grabbed her arm and she was saying something like haram but I careless.

I drew her to the drawing she drew.

On reaching there, I stated confusingly at the painting. It was a puzzled something but there was a human there with a green eyes.

"What is this?" I pointed at her perfect drawing.

"Imagination" she shrug her shoulder.

"Why does that person has a green orbs?" I find myself asking.

"It all imagination, can I leave" she was about going when I grab her wrist and she landed on my chest.

I brought my head down and dangerously closer to hers.

Her heartbeat ceased as she looked at me.

"You don't have the right to roam about Stella you should stay whelre you are kept or you will regret it".

"And if you try anything with me, you will watch your small family in NY die slowly. Trust me amore I
am more dangerous than you think I am" I told her lowly. I released her and she left the room without a single word.

Amira's POV

I finished taking my bath and wrap a towel around my body. Stupid me I soaked my clothes in water forgetting I have no one.

Abeedah sat on the bed. She was wearing a blue long sleeve. I gave her my veil because she soaked her own with water.

"Here" Chris entered and hand me a track suit with a cap.

"Thanks" I went to the closet and changed and wear the cap even though it did not cover my hair.

We reached the dinning even when I hesitate to go but Chris insisted that I come.

The dinning room was much more smaller than the yesterday own.

Only three men where sitting down. I sat down nervously and Chris served our food smiling nicely.

It is surprising how this cheerful girl ends up with this monster.

We started eating the food and it was okay. I looked up and everyone was staring at me.